RIP 9 tails aka Kurama :mjcry:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Nope, he never used those truth seeking balls after the end of Shippuden.
That was the most annoying thing. It's like they hated drawing the orbs or something. Because as far as we saw Sasuke still had all of his powers even though his chakra was heavily nerfed for some reason:francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This is the only Kurama i acknowledge.

Your link is broken but YYH Kurama is the one I thought this thread was about.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
yall should check the manga for real

kashin koji is GOAT...not going to spoil his origins

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Is it really that bad? all I know is that the karma system and the otsutsiki shyt is kinda dope from what I see you YouTube :ld:

I dont like the design of borutos rival tho, and the fighting is still lacking alot of Taijutsu too :scust:
Baruto is really bad bro seriously it shouldn't take 90 episodes to get decent

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is it really that bad? all I know is that the karma system and the otsutsiki shyt is kinda dope from what I see you YouTube :ld:

I dont like the design of borutos rival tho, and the fighting is still lacking alot of Taijutsu too :scust:
Boruto is soulless from the jump. You gotta love Naruto to have the patience necessary to appreciate the shyt Boruto is about.

DB Super just started with a crazy rough patch in animation and the usual pacing problems plague it throughout. Its high points were cracked and hold their own against some other moments in the series.

Boruto? Its basically been on filler the majority of the anime run and the manga gradually chips away at characters to prop up the new generation that's honestly just lame as fukk no matter how you cut it. Crazy animation every once in a while is the only thing its got going for it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Boruto is soulless from the jump. You gotta love Naruto to have the patience necessary to appreciate the shyt Boruto is about.

DB Super just started with a crazy rough patch in animation and the usual pacing problems plague it throughout. Its high points were cracked and hold their own against some other moments in the series.

Boruto? Its basically been on filler the majority of the anime run and the manga gradually chips away at characters to prop up the new generation that's honestly just lame as fukk no matter how you cut it. Crazy animation every once in a while is the only thing its got going for it.

Oh fukk nah I didn't know it was like that, so basically your telling me it's more filler than anything and it's not even decent filler, on top of the fact that they're disrespecting the originals to make way for borutos class? That's really fukking dumb I thought the ogs like sai rock Lee and Shikamaru would at least be catching some bodies while training new pupils

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Oh fukk nah I didn't know it was like that, so basically your telling me it's more filler than anything and it's not even decent filler, on top of the fact that they're disrespecting the originals to make way for borutos class? That's really fukking dumb I thought the ogs like sai rock Lee and Shikamaru would at least be catching some bodies while training new pupils
It's funny how the eps that really buzz are the ones when its Naruto and Sasuke handling biz. That should tell you what you need to know about the new good characters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It's funny how the eps that really buzz are the ones when its Naruto and Sasuke handling biz. That should tell you what you need to know about the new good characters

So... Naruto and Sasuke aren't regulars? Damn your right whenever I see the clips online it's them two bailing Boruto out, I don't even know if I seen Boruto do his thing

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
So... Naruto and Sasuke aren't regulars? Damn your right whenever I see the clips online it's them two bailing Boruto out, I don't even know if I seen Boruto do his thing
They're sorta of regulars but when stuff really hits the fan it's been Naruto and Sasuke to the rescue which makes the show pointless. I guess it makes sense to nerf them now

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Of course the Coli hates Boruto and the Buu saga. :comeon:

But this scene with Naruto losing Kurama is actually quite sad. I know he's not dead dead and there'll be another incarnation of him, but Naruto's Kurama is essentially gone.