Religious people, why does god take any amount of time to do anything?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
But god does stuff like that all the time in the bible.

So whats the difference now?

And why does one day take him the same amount of time to do 100x more work?

"Stuff like" what?

You mean he "did stuff like" create the planet "all the time" in the Bible?

Sit down again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Stuff like" what?

You mean he "did stuff like" create the planet "all the time" in the Bible?

Sit down again.

God does miracles instantaneously all the time in the bible.

But for some reason, this all knowing, power, being entity can't just do ANYTHING he wants when he wants.

Not much of a god, IMO. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've said not one thing about what I think God can or cannot do because I don't discuss religion with idiots. However, I am certain that God do more for anyone than you could.

If no one could see, you would be a non-factor so God has you beat on that.

Where was god in Boston a few days ago or Waco, TX last night??

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
God does miracles instantaneously all the time in the bible.

But for some reason, this all knowing, power, being entity can't just do ANYTHING he wants when he wants.

Not much of a god, IMO. :mjpls:

1. So wait...smaller-scaled miracles are the same as creating and sustaining this planet to you?

1b. ...if so, does that mean you believe in miracles?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Where was god in Boston a few days ago or Waco, TX last night??

He was watching people misuse the free will he gave them. He allows them to do what they want for the time being. Isn't that what you want? Would you prefer he smote you for questioning him on the spot...you know - like what you're doing right now?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
God can do anything He wills in any way in any way He wills it.

He needed a rest after all that hard work. If you look at the complexity of the cell and how every living organisms functions on a biological level you'd understand the hard work that has gone into created this world and the systems that govern it. You're not giving God enough credit. Scientists have been working collectively for a long time to understand something as simple as the cell. Thats a lot of work hours collectively. Something God did in one of his days. Lets give him his props and stop the hating. If he needs to take a rest let our God do that. Did your father not need a rest after he created you? Dont be so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

God does not need rest. He is all powerful, so just because He chose to do something over a period of days does not mean He "needs" to rest at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He was watching people misuse the free will he gave them. He allows them to do what they want for the time being. Isn't that what you want? Would you prefer he smote you for questioning him on the spot...you know - like what you're doing right now?

Sounds like extortion. :troll:

Ya'll sound more afraid than anything.

How could they abuse free will god gave them?

Running in a marathon is an abuse of free will? Then explodes a bomb at the finish line? :why:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Lets say the creation story is true.

Why does god take any amount of time to do what he could do instantly?

And how does god know 4 days had passed if there was no sun or moon until the "fourth" day?

OUR "DAY" IS JUDGED ON THE SUN. OUR "DAY" ON MARS WOULD BE A DIFFERENT AMOUNT OF TIME. YOU CAN'T JUDGE A DAY IN GOD'S TIME BY OUR STANDARDS ON EARTH. WHAT'S A "DAY" TO A BEING THAT DOESN'T RELY ON A CELESTIAL BODY TO TELL TIME?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
pathetic

an athiest is allowed to ask questions that may go against someones faith admittedly trolling but nobody is allowed to question an athiests beliefs

is this what you see as moderating @BarNone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OUR "DAY" IS JUDGED ON THE SUN. OUR "DAY" ON MARS WOULD BE A DIFFERENT AMOUNT OF TIME. YOU CAN'T JUDGE A DAY IN GOD'S TIME BY OUR STANDARDS ON EARTH. WHAT'S A "DAY" TO A BEING THAT DOESN'T RELY ON A CELESTIAL BODY TO TELL TIME?

So BEFORE the sun was created on the 4th day, how long were those days?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
pathetic

an athiest is allowed to ask questions that may go against someones faith admittedly trolling but nobody is allowed to question an athiests beliefs

is this what you see as moderating @BarNone ?

Breh, I read through that thread and the only two things I saw were you being completely unclear and then refusing to clarify when people asked you and Blake Griffin calling you stupid like he does to whoever disagrees with him. Nothing productive would come from that thread. You were borderline trolling, daze didn't know what you were talking about and Blake was mad as usual. There was no discussion to be had.

As far as this thread goes, it's borderline, if it crosses the borderline, it gets locked.

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I Have One Question

When God Told Noah To Get That Ark Poppin....

They Just Had All Them Animals Together?

Their Instincts Didnt Take Action? You Know....Animal Nature...

So The Lions Just Let The Giraffes Chill?

cmon_zps85b058d7.png

"Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.""Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you." Genesis 22:2

So God Out Here Makin nikkas Kill They Kids????? You Guys Need To Grow Up Man. We Been Brainwashed As Kids

cmon_zps85b058d7.png