Religious people, why does god take any amount of time to do anything?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
So BEFORE the sun was created on the 4th day, how long were those days?

NOBODY KNOWS. COULD HAVE BEEN MINUTES. COULD HAVE BEEN THOUSANDS OF OUR YEARS. IT COULD HAVE VERY WELL BEEN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AS OUR DAYS. AFTER ALL, IF THE BELIEF HOLDS TRUE, GOD CREATED ALL OF IT SO MAYBE HE MADE IT SO THAT THE EARTH'S CYCLE EQUALED OUT TO WHAT HE WOULD CALL A DAY. IT'S SO MANY WAYS IT COULD BE TWISTED AND TURNED. THERE IS TOO MANY MISSING PIECES FOR SOMEBODY TO JUMP UP AND GIVE A DEFINITE ANSWER FOR QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

Breh, I read through that thread and the only two things I saw were you being completely unclear and then refusing to clarify when people asked you and Blake Griffin calling you stupid like he does to whoever disagrees with him. Nothing productive would come from that thread. You were borderline trolling, daze didn't know what you were talking about and Blake was mad as usual. There was no discussion to be had.

As far as this thread goes, it's borderline, if it crosses the borderline, it gets locked.

:aicmon: it didnt get productive because it wasnt allowed to live past about 10 posts...so a griffindor gets pissy and daze is awaiting an explanation means its not worth anything? and when i started to break things down it gets locked and thrown away? :facepalm:

i dont get the allowing of this thread to last any longer than that one when he is just doing the same according to this logic but its cool ill move on because i see things are clearly very shady on this subforum :wtb: the HL elite says jump and @Brown_Pride says how high

Last edited by a moderator:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So BEFORE the sun was created on the 4th day, how long were those days?

We don't know; that's the point.

As you yourself admit, there were three "days" before there even was a Sun in "the Expanse". BTW, it doesn't say the Sun was "created" on the fourth "day", it says the fourth day" was the first time it was in "the Expanse" or, "the Heavens".

There was "light" and a "morning" and an "evening" before that...on the first "day".

So if we are handcuffed to your standards, the "Fourth Day" would've been the "First Day". Good thing we're not...

Sit down again.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I Have One Question

When God Told Noah To Get That Ark Poppin....

They Just Had All Them Animals Together?

Their Instincts Didnt Take Action? You Know....Animal Nature...

So The Lions Just Let The Giraffes Chill?

cmon_zps85b058d7.png

"Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.""Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you." Genesis 22:2

So God Out Here Makin nikkas Kill They Kids????? You Guys Need To Grow Up Man. We Been Brainwashed As Kids

cmon_zps85b058d7.png

YOU CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT THE PART WHERE GOD DIDN'T WANT HIM TO KILL HIS KID. HE WANTED TO SEE IF HE WOULD KILL HIS KID. HE SWAPPED THE KID OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE.

AND DANIEL SAT IN A DEN FULL OF LIONS. GOD MADE THEM CHILL THEN. WHAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT? THERE IS A WHITE MAN THAT LIVES WITH LIONS. I'M SURE IF A WHITE MAN CAN MAKE SOME LIONS BEHAVE FOR A LIL WHILE I'M SURE AN ALL POWERFUL BEING SHOULD MANAGE IT FOR A FEW WEEKS...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: it didnt get productive because it wasnt allowed to live past about 10 posts...so a griffindor gets pissy and daze is awaiting and explanation means its not worth anything? and when i started to break things down it gets locked and thrown away? :facepalm:

i dont get the allowing of this thread to last any longer than that one when he is just doing the same according to this logic but its cool ill move on because i see things are clearly very shady on this subforum :wtb: the HL elite says jump and @Brown_Pride says how high

I didn't base it on that thread. I based it on the one BP locked and that thread. I looked at the two combined and saw nothing happening. If you would've clarified your original post at any point I would've let it live, it would've been nothing but insults though and you know that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I don't see why people feel the need to push ideals on others. Just believe what you believe and kim.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
NOBODY KNOWS. COULD HAVE BEEN MINUTES. COULD HAVE BEEN THOUSANDS OF OUR YEARS. IT COULD HAVE VERY WELL BEEN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AS OUR DAYS. AFTER ALL, IF THE BELIEF HOLDS TRUE, GOD CREATED ALL OF IT SO MAYBE HE MADE IT SO THAT THE EARTH'S CYCLE EQUALED OUT TO WHAT HE WOULD CALL A DAY. IT'S SO MANY WAYS IT COULD BE TWISTED AND TURNED. THERE IS TOO MANY MISSING PIECES FOR SOMEBODY TO JUMP UP AND GIVE A DEFINITE ANSWER FOR QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.

Why do you shift periods of time but yet accept that noah was on a boat for 40 days or that jesus resurrected after 3?

You have no problem accepting other spans of time, but this one seems like you have to start defending it.

Why can't it just be astrologically impossible to be true? why do you feel compelled to defend it?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
He is God...he does what he wants.

The level of hubris and arrogance for a mere mortal like you to try to understand God constitutes blasphemy

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again.....a religious debate that goes nowhere & changes no opinions or view points

what a great thread

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Why do you shift periods of time but yet accept that noah was on a boat for 40 days or that jesus resurrected after 3?

You have no problem accepting other spans of time, but this one seems like you have to start defending it.

Why can't it just be astrologically impossible to be true? why do you feel compelled to defend it?

WELL I PERSONALLY DON'T ACCEPT ALL THE SPANS. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO LIVED HUNDREDS OF EARTH YEARS AS LITTLE AS 4000 YEARS AGO. I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH TIME FRAMES WHEN IT CAME TO THE BIBLE. I'M ALSO OPEN TO THE FACT THAT INTERPRETATION OF TIME IS ALSO A FACTOR.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I Have One Question

When God Told Noah To Get That Ark Poppin....

They Just Had All Them Animals Together?

Their Instincts Didnt Take Action? You Know....Animal Nature...

So The Lions Just Let The Giraffes Chill?

:yawn:

Yep, the Lions just let the Giraffes chill.

AFTER the Flood, at Genesis 9:2 it says animals were given those instincts for their preservation.

"Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.""Take your son, your only son--yes, Isaac, whom you love so much--and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you." Genesis 22:2

So God Out Here Makin nikkas Kill They Kids????? You Guys Need To Grow Up Man. We Been Brainwashed As Kids

Nope, God ain't "makin' niccas kill they kids". Did Abraham kill Isaac? No.

Besides, God told Abraham he was going to make his people a might nation by means of Isaac. So Abraham knew if God asked him to do such a thing, he would have a way to give Isaac back to him to fulfill his promise.

You guys gotta start reading the full accounts...