Religious people, why does god take any amount of time to do anything?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets say the creation story is true.

Why does god take any amount of time to do what he could do instantly?

And how does god know 4 days had passed if there was no sun or moon until the "fourth" day?

You do realize God doesn't exist right?

Unfortunately I can't say that out loud because my peers would ostracize me (the black community embraces the white men's religion a bit too much). The only reason I continue going to church is because some of the freakiest women known to men be there (receiving mean head from the pastor's daughter in the bathroom). Naturally I avoid the loud, fat black women of course.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Again, what do you know about Christ? You are a fake ass christian, and a hater troll fakkit.

I know enough to get saved. I never claimed to be perfect. If I was I wouldn't need Jesus.
◄ Mark 2:17 ►
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I know enough to get saved. I never claimed to be perfect. If I was I wouldn't need Jesus.

Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

So again, I ask you, what do you know about Jesus? Absolutely nothing apparently. You are a vindictive hateful little dikkhead. Jesus wasn't about judging whole groups of people and espousing your own superiority. He was about inclusiveness and above all, sharing and compassion. You are a fake christian who uses the teachings of Jesus to try and boost his own pathetic self esteem and put down others, when it is clear Jesus would have had nothing to do with your kind if you lived during his time.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Matthew 7:1-5

So again, I ask you, what do you know about Jesus? Absolutely nothing apparently. You are a vindictive hateful little dikkhead. Jesus wasn't about judging whole groups of people and espousing your own superiority. He was about inclusiveness and above all, sharing and compassion. You are a fake christian who uses the teachings of Jesus to try and boost his own pathetic self esteem and put down others, when it is clear Jesus would have had nothing to do with your kind if you lived during his time.

You remind me of the pharisees who got scolded by Jesus for pointing out who is righteous and who is not.
Who is clean and who is dirty.

◄ Matthew 23:13 ►
"What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people's faces. You won't go in yourselves, and you don't let others enter either.

better careful before you declare who God will have something to do with and who he won't.

◄ Matthew 21:31 ►
"Which of the two did what his father wanted?" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You remind me of the pharisees who got scolded by Jesus for pointing out who is righteous and who is not.
Who is clean and who is dirty.

better careful before you declare who God will have something to do with and who he won't.

nikka, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO, you fukking fakkit. That's what I'm scolding YOU for. For acting like the Pharisees. You are the ultimate fukking Pharisee, all you do is condemn other people for shyt that you don't agree with. Get your reading comprehension up :heh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
nikka, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO, you fukking fakkit. That's what I'm scolding YOU for. For acting like the Pharisees. You are the ultimate fukking Pharisee, all you do is condemn other people for shyt that you don't agree with. Get your reading comprehension up :heh:

You said God will have nothing to do with me :jada:

The blasphemy of that statement of a mere mortal trying to read the mind of God.

Don't ever try to read the mind of God. You can't playboy. I will need to talk to your preacher. They did a horrible job.

Heaven is always looking out for more people awaiting repentance.
the gates of heaven are always open.....it only requires man to make effort.

◄ Luke 15:7 ►
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You said God will have nothing to do with me :jada:

The blasphemy of that statement of a mere mortal trying to read the mind of God.

Don't ever try to read the mind of God. You can't playboy. I will need to talk to your preacher. They did a horrible job.

Heaven is always looking out for more people awaiting repentance.
the gates of heaven are always open.....it only requires man to make effort.

Why are you trying to reverse what I said and put it on me? This is all you do. All you do is say judgmental and snide things and condemn people as fakkits or degenerates or this or that, instead of trying to follow the gospel and be mindful. You are the opposite of a christian, which means to be Christ-Like, in what way are you being Christ-Like by posting like a god damn a$$hole every thread? Don't tell me about repentance, you should tell people about the message of love and repentance not your stupid opinions.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your problem with someone believing and submitting to a higher authority whom he or she believes created him or her?

Atheists submit to what they think they know. But, do they even know 10% of what there is to know? Does anyone? 50%? Can anyone provide a scientific explanation as to why humans don't just walk around as emotionless bags of fluids, organs, bones, and gas? Why do we need to feel a sense of accomplishment? What's the point of accomplishing anything if this world and everything in it will cease to exist once it burns out? What's the point of anything? Is murdering and lying wrong (if so, why and says who?). Why does death of a "loved one" hurt? Can science prove love? What is respect (in scientific terms)? Could a Higher Power possibly exist in 90% or even in the 1%(no one knows EVERYTHING) that you don't know?

Frankly, I don't care what you believe. I just laugh at all these new smart-dumb nikkas.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why are you trying to reverse what I said and put it on me? This is all you do. All you do is say judgmental and snide things and condemn people as fakkits or degenerates or this or that, instead of trying to follow the gospel and be mindful. You are the opposite of a christian, which means to be Christ-Like, in what way are you being Christ-Like by posting like a god damn a$$hole every thread? Don't tell me about repentance, you should tell people about the message of love and repentance not your stupid opinions.

I do not go around telling people "the mind of God"

I only use biblical quotes.
And yes God hates fakkittery. There is evidence he destroyed a city with fire because of it.

It's on the sodomites to repent to avoid the wrath. If they don't Yahweh will deal with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets say the creation story is true.
Why does god take any amount of time to do what he could do instantly?
And how does god know 4 days had passed if there was no sun or moon until the "fourth" day?

There is a flip side to the question you are asking..

For example, you are asking why did God take time to create, but that's only one way, because if God is almighty and It can do whatever whenever, then why shouldn't It take its time...?

Basically, your question is irrelevant, because God can chose to take time to do something or It can do it instantly, and that's Its choice, and because It is almighty, It doesn't owe you any explanations...

To answer your second question,
Humans tell time from the moon and the sun, because that's our perspective, we see the sun during the day, and we see the moon at night...But God sees the universe in its entirety, maybe It has a different way of telling time...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I do not go around telling people "the mind of God"

I only use biblical quotes.
And yes God hates fakkittery. There is evidence he destroyed a city with fire because of it.

It's on the sodomites to repent to avoid the wrath. If they don't Yahweh will deal with them.

And if he does?

The bible tells you NOT to judge, only god can judge. Maybe you should re-evaluate your beliefs, they do not allow you to be an a$$hole.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ o.p.. if you agree that people believe in God (whatever God they believe in)

then you accept the concept that religious people believe that God is an infinite being, and human beings = finite (limited) beings... so how can a finite being understand an infinite being

trying to understand such an advanced being is impossible. i'm surprised religious people haven't responded with such a simple and straight forward answer.

y'all want something to wrap your mind around... i read some shyt like.. an atom is to a string (string theory) as the known universe is to human beings. some fukked up scales motha fukkas describe but nobody got sense enough to fathom that shyt in their minds.