Religious people, why does god take any amount of time to do anything?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So why do you not question when the bible says Noah spent 40 days at sea, Moses spent 40 days in the desert, or Jesus resurrected after 3 days?

Why do you not question that a "fortnight" in the bible means 14 days?

I do, i don't think time was something that could even really be properly measured to our standards i mean we use the Gregorian calender, but they didn't that alone should let us know the concept of years and months is skewed...

for me thats just some place holder values...

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
read the announcement on the TOP of the HL page. It's pretty fukin clear man. You created a post with no real topic, the title had little to nothing to do with the image or the actual stuff you wrote. Make a point or KIM. The fact that OTHER "religious" thread's created are still up should tell you something...in case you can't figure out what that "something" is then let me help.

You can speak your mind and your piece, if it's trolling or just pointless shyt it's getting the delete treatment, otherwise, again as evident by the very same types of threads you're saying i'm jumping to moderate not being deleted or locked, have at it.

Step your thread creation game up.

You're biased, i dont care for your dictator game and you need to be replaced :pacspit:

:snooze:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This thread reminds me of the time I asked my parents how Noah could possibly have found and fit two of every kind of animal on an arc, when there are literally millions of different species of animals, mostly insects.

Suffice it to say I didn't get a satisfactory answer. :sadcam:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He wanted to rest after all that hard work. If you look at the complexity of the cell and how every living organisms functions on a biological level you'd understand the hard work that has gone into created this world and the systems that govern it. You're not giving God enough credit. Scientists have been working collectively for a long time to understand something as simple as the cell. Thats a lot of work hours collectively. Something God did in one of his days. Lets give him his props and stop the hating. If he needs to take a rest let our God do that. Did your father not need a rest after he created you? Dont be so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

I swear this nikka got to be top 5 on this board.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I love these new found atheist/agnostics :snoop:

They always feel the need to prove something by sounding clever. Like they're discovering sh!t:beli:

This dude has a serious problem with religion. A priest or something must have touched him as a kid. Super atheists are worse than super religious. nikkas always want to debate bout some shyt. I'm agnostic and can't stand nikkas like him.

Dude ain't eem funny with it either, just mad annoying :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The level of hubris and arrogance for a mere mortal like you to try to understand God constitutes blasphemy

:ehh:

and yet, you have a thorough enough understanding of him to know that he had a son, and he created the earth, and you are created in his image, and he has a place called hell where he sends you for disobeying him, and even though he has presented himself in a hundred different forms and religions the jesus story is 'the' story

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:ehh:

and yet, you have a thorough enough understanding of him to know that he had a son, and he created the earth, and you are created in his image, and he has a place called hell where he sends you for disobeying him, and even though he has presented himself in a hundred different forms and religions the jesus story is 'the' story

He is God he does what he wants.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
these threads
mysmilie_3788.gif

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Showmanship. 7 days to create the world sounds much more "divine" than "God blinked everything into creation with a large explosion." doncha think?

:troll: :mjpls:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lets say the creation story is true.

Why does god take any amount of time to do what he could do instantly?

And how does god know 4 days had passed if there was no sun or moon until the "fourth" day?

The sun and the moon is not what created a "day". They were made to provide light to the day and night which was created FIRST .... DAY ONE...

Day and Night where created first.