relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
You doing too much and don’t focus on yourself enough .

if you doing all this and she still finding issues then maybe theres something else she dont like: either her friends are in her ear or some other nikka selling a dream to her :heh:

moral of the story with women, you need to give them a lot of attention and not at the same time. Its weird but you gotta find balance lol

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
Just go to work, watch the game, chill and fukk and do what you have to do hobby related … ignore that emotional bullshyt … look at old men and learn they don’t give a single fukk

you shouldn’t give one either

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only OP knows the full story. But I feel him on that “being pursued” thing. My ol lady says the same shii. These days we’ll hit cold stone or a park, I’m not breaking the bank. That’s a date:manny:
And like others have said, if it ain’t enough, so be it. There’s too many women who will live a happy life with what you’re offering.

Now all that speculation on if she thrives off attention, why she likes to travel so much etc. only OP knows that but that’s where them real conversations come in.

Anton

All Star
Daps
I have to agree here. OP sounds like a much more low key person while his partner likes to be on the go constantly. There can be compromise here IF everyone is open to it. There can be weekly date nights, alternate nights in and nights out, same with couple vacations.

If she is not open to negotiating, then it may be best ya'll break up now. No point in prolonging the inevitable.

OP sounds like a reclusive introvert, I know his girl is shytting on him in them group chats.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Might have to bush her. There’s a girl out there that won’t trip on that

Yup! There sure is.

My ex was like that too OP. I’ve been hoarding up money since we broke up and I’ve been gaining weight 😆

My current girlfriend is a homebody. I still don’t trust her or any woman, but at least she brings me peace and help me with my business.

She thinks just going to Miami is exotic 🤣 & I’ve done been all over the world damn near. She’s bout to lose her mind when we go to Maldives next year.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Ill throw this in here as well.. Check it out and press it against your situation

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
If you didn't get your woman out of a village somewhere that still prepares women to be wives and mothers your going to have a hard time with the modern woman if tradition is something you value in a female

Idk fam… knowing women, you just might not be Safari enough for her and she’ll cheat on you with a bushmen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Idk fam… knowing women, you just might not be Safari enough for her and she’ll cheat on you with a bushmen.
I've been with my wife for 15 years and we have two kids

How long have you been married with children