relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
Sadly, a girl like that, if she doesn’t change, can drive you to an early grave.

Add up all the money u spent on those vacations. Wouldn’t that be a great sum to add to your rainy day funds?

It’ll be easy for a girl like that to leave you. All it takes is a reckless n1gga to come along. The “you only live once” type n1gga.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Man just get rid of her and get s new one. Not worth it in the end. As a man you need peace in your life man and right now that women doesn't bring you peace. Take my advice

GET OUT NOW!!!

women don't get better they get worse. Next she will be cheating on you with a nikka willing to do what your not trying to do

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
You can give a woman the world..

And the answer you will receive is MOAR..

You sound like you are on a slippery slope of a never ending treadmill, seems like you have a couple blindspots also.. Past gifts dont accumulate goodwill, all you do is reset the bar, Would suggest you read up on briffaults law also

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
one 2 week trip to another country a YEAR should be enough.....like what is the purpose of travelling every month? unless you a millionaire doing remote work that shyt ain't good financially.

A woman who constantly travels is looking for an adventure or to escape the realities of her life. if this really your girl then she shouldn't be having no problem to be at home with you chilling and working on the place y'all live together at.....if she getting her life advice from instagram she needs to be bushed..ASAP

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her.
Somebody else set a standard you not living up to...

:francis:

men wanting women with less "experience" isn't just about sex

:francis:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps

Sounds like you need to drop her asap, she gone have you stressing. my Ex was just like her always wanting to travel and go out and shyt meanwhile I was cool with chilling in the house I dropped her earlier this year and been stress free ever since not mention the extra money I've saving as well meanwhile she putting herself in hella debt trying to keep up with Social Media.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Bushes….

She don’t respect you.

You lead with your wallet.

Just look at your first sentence, you talking about how much you spent at a high end hotel.

And let me guess she likes taking a lot of pics on social media showcasing her lifestyle.

No, I honestly did not lead with my wallet. We have been great friends for two years and decided to date to see how it goes since we were getting along so well. Yeah she definitely likes to take a lot of pictures and does post her travels on social media. Our family likes each other, we are get along well. I don't mind doing nice things here and there but I am getting annoyed with the moody ish because I am not trying to be on dates weekly type of vibe but when the occasion is there, I don't mind doing nice things. She makes her own money so I am not too worried about that. I am just annoyed at the fact that I have done all this throughout the year, only to get attitude because I am not doing weekly or planning outings all the time. I feel its a bit irrational. Considering we had a nice date four weeks ago, then we both went on different vacations. Like four weeks is not that long to already start complaining.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This.

You teach people how to treat you.
Sounds as if you taught her that she can get whatever she wants and that u won’t give any pushback. Its similar to raising a child.

One of my homies had this same issue and his girl just kept demanding more and more. She was really trying to see of he had any nuts to tell her no or stand up for himself. Majority of women don’t like a pushover, there has to be balance.

They eventually divorced and he’s much happier now because the foundation he laid for the relationship was unsustainable
How you start is how you finish

Always set boundaries in the beginning. Without that, people start running game

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
There's no filling that void Breh.

Havent you noticed that single women will go to Miami or some shyt just randomly to say they went somewhere?

Some women have this FOMO thing where they wanna be ANYWHERE but where they are.

I'd imagine they also have the same attitude with their men and that trip to Vegas could have included some strange.

Either way, this line of complaining will not end. Until like the Breh said she will eventually blame you for your break up.

Save yourself time and energy and let her go on out there. And keep going

Last edited: