relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Communication communication communication. If after that you guys can’t understand each other it’s time to part ways. From what you said OP it sounds like a classic case of the “Not what you’ve done but what have you done for me lately”. You gonna have to stop that. Because If you do grand gestures that’s out of the ordinary for you and she treats it like you not showing you care about her, resent is gonna set in.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

Relationships are constant work and if she’s the right one you have to put in the work.. anyone can go on vacation.. ask yourself how did you meet her? Did you court her then? Of course you did so why stop now that your in a relationship and living together?

It don’t take much to court ya lady, every now and then bring home some flowers and candy for her.. buy her a card letting her know how much she is appreciated.. do the little things bro

It goes a long way, don’t listen to these coli nikkas they don’t get no p*ssy

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
:ufdup:
You spoiled that child.
If you try to close that ‘constant and regular holiday/gifts/dates’ door, nothing but trouble ahead.
If you like her a lot, I’d be careful with your next steps.
Not to mention, he's probably the first nikka to wine, dine, and fly her out.
It's no different than feeding a cat shrimp.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
It's understandable to feel that way sometimes, but it's important to remember that relationships can also bring a great deal of joy and fulfillment. While it's true that relationships can be difficult and sometimes painful, they can also provide us with support, companionship, and a sense of connection to others. Building and maintaining relationships takes effort and commitment, but the rewards can be well worth it. It's natural to have ups and downs in your relationships, but with patience and understanding, you can work through any challenges and build strong, lasting connections with the people you care about.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
Its a bad match. This individual woman is too high maintenance for you.

Id compare it to a bmw owner complaining about all the random parts breaking, or niche oil requirements, or expensive service visits , when that owner only wants to put gas in the car and go. Rather than being frustrated with the bmw, the owner should pursue a low maintenance vehicle like a camry and be happy.

You need to find yourself a female equivalent of a camry breh.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Sounds like the nikka has a small dikk and can’t/don’t know how to satisfy his woman.

I don't think it's right going in on a man's penis size as well as it's non Harlem.

However if you are making your woman nut consistently, she will close her mouth the fukkup when it comes to little bullshyt

OP you need to take some maca and but the p*ssy out of the frame