relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you can never make most women happy. You can do a to y but because you don't do z
you-better-nag.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Its a bad match. This individual woman is too high maintenance for you.

Id compare it to a bmw owner complaining about all the random parts breaking, or niche oil requirements, or expensive service visits , when that owner only wants to put gas in the car and go. Rather than being frustrated with the bmw, the owner should pursue a low maintenance vehicle like a camry and be happy.

You need to find yourself a female equivalent of a camry breh.

I have to agree here. OP sounds like a much more low key person while his partner likes to be on the go constantly. There can be compromise here IF everyone is open to it. There can be weekly date nights, alternate nights in and nights out, same with couple vacations.

If she is not open to negotiating, then it may be best ya'll break up now. No point in prolonging the inevitable.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's right going in on a man's penis size as well as it's non Harlem.

However if you are making your woman nut consistently, she will close her mouth the fukkup when it comes to little bullshyt

OP you need to take some maca and but the p*ssy out of the frame

That part.

Don’t be broke, have some shred of emotional intelligence, and have her cummin at least one time everytime. Relationships aren’t rocket science.

Anton

All Star
Daps
At the beginning, it felt like you're going harder than me
Then you stepped back on this shyt, girl, you hit the Harden on me

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Social media is the worst thing to happen to us bros. These women just trying to one up other women. I've been detoxed for 5 years from social media. I don't need them likes but these women do smh
OP was taking pics of his guh on vacay for her IG, little does he know he was just advertising her for the next suitor
:wow:

Mirin’ from afar indeed :sadcam:

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

Yes, you are very wrong,

1) Stop living with these women, you sound like you need time for yourself and that ain't happening in that liviing situation esp w/ her attitude

2) LISTEN to what she is saying and ask what she wants, and do what she is saying, it doesn't matter if you do 5 a day trip if that's not how they vibe

3) You are too laidback, YOU ARE BORING. Don't be so laid back that you fall into the regular degular of things, be spontanteous on occasion but something memorable. This is where a lot of women complain about men. You matching the energy you had trying to get at her.

If that don't work, oooweee.
Silkk the Shocker - Charge It 2 Da Game - Amazon.com Music

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
No, I honestly did not lead with my wallet. We have been great friends for two years and decided to date to see how it goes since we were getting along so well. Yeah she definitely likes to take a lot of pictures and does post her travels on social media. Our family likes each other, we are get along well. I don't mind doing nice things here and there but I am getting annoyed with the moody ish because I am not trying to be on dates weekly type of vibe but when the occasion is there, I don't mind doing nice things. She makes her own money so I am not too worried about that. I am just annoyed at the fact that I have done all this throughout the year, only to get attitude because I am not doing weekly or planning outings all the time. I feel its a bit irrational. Considering we had a nice date four weeks ago, then we both went on different vacations. Like four weeks is not that long to already start complaining.
This right here can be a problem.

To me it's classless to take a bunch of pics everywhere you go, IF it's JUST FOR SAKE of showing off on social media.

I've come across women like this.

I automatically red flag this behavior.

Some people have an insatiable need to post everything on social media.

It's chicks I've taken to 3 star Hyatt's, copping a room over looking the pool, that have felt the need to post to it Instagram.

To them it's somewhere nice, to me it's just somewhere I'm at on Saturday night to smash( @Gloxina ).

As far as doing other things. like someone else mentioned, some people have a FOMO, if they're not out actively doing something regularly.

I also don't think its unreasonable to want to go out somewhere once a week.

And not every outing has to cost a lot, if any money. Just go to a museum, painting, hiking, go carting, etc,

I used to keep relationships fresh off the strength of groupon.