relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So how do you guys nurture your relationships, intimate or otherwise? Just Being around people is cool, but at some point planned activities become necessary. I have a daughter so I try to plan activities for us to break up the monotony of daily life.

We’re doing a polar express train ride soon, try a new restaurant, shop at a new grocery story, the museum, sporting events, etc. Y’all don’t get bored doing the same shyt everyday?
Fam, come on now. This is not a consideration………..:mjlol:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
So how do you guys nurture your relationships, intimate or otherwise? Just Being around people is cool, but at some point planned activities become necessary. I have a daughter so I try to plan activities for us to break up the monotony of daily life.

We’re doing a polar express train ride soon, try a new restaurant, shop at a new grocery story, the museum, sporting events, etc. Y’all don’t get bored doing the same shyt everyday?

I don't think most men would mind doing things with their woman and going places. But going out every weekend, holidays every month etc is way too excessive.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't think most men would mind doing things with their woman and going places. But going out every weekend, holidays every month etc is way too excessive.
Serious question and maybe I’m being too literal but saying most men “wouldn’t mind” is such an odd outlook. If you have to look at it that way why are you with the person?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think most men would mind doing things with their woman and going places. But going out every weekend, holidays every month etc is way too excessive. Having to constantly cater to an irrational woman's needs guarantees a miserable existence for a man.
So you legit don’t have/make plans for most weekends? I don’t think it’s excessive. I try to have at least 2-3 new things planned per month. Nothing elaborate either, a new coffee spot, happy hour, trivia night, etc.

It’s always something new to do, but my days are boring, so I look forward to doing something new.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
A date one month ago, sounds wild. I make sure to “date” my close friends at least weekly, even if it’s just lunch or literally one hour at happy hour.

It’s 52 weeks in a year, you say you spent 1 week, which is less than 2%, and that was earlier this year and it’s December.

Y’all don’t appear to be on the same page.
nikka spent mad bread on his “one” date. nikka ain’t tryna go to happy hour just bc you ain’t got no hobbies

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
So you legit don’t have/make plans for most weekends? I don’t think it’s excessive. I try to have at least 2-3 new things planned per month. Nothing elaborate either, a new coffee spot, happy hour, trivia night, etc.

It’s always something new to do, but my days are boring, so I look forward to doing something new.
2-3 weekends a month? So when the fukk does he have time to recoup, do nothing, and save money?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
TQISta1.gif

sometimes you need to spice it up.
Make sure you suprise her sometime.
get a lots of rose petals and make trails
from the front door and lead them to
where ever that trifflin bytch need to clean.

KnowImTalmBout?
OEEwBpr.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t going nowhere I don’t wanna go and if I do go I ain’t paying for it :manny:
Lol If you don’t answer my question… do you as a person plan activities (that you want to do) for yourself? Not vacations, just regular things.