relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.
If you have expressed this to her to no resolution or care, and there arent any real ties, just let it go.

No need to stress it if its making you unhappy. And shes clearly unhappy also.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
@African Peasant Tell OP we’re social animals and that he needs to stop his bytching and meet that womans needs or he’ll be in an even worse situation

EffYou

Daps
I've been with my wife for 15 years and we have two kids

How long have you been married with children
You haven’t tried to get no side yet?

EffYou

Daps
Well then you don't know shyt
This is how you react to bruh, and you telling me to relax because I asked if you experimented with some strange in your 15 years married to your “beloved”?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A date one month ago, sounds wild. I make sure to “date” my close friends at least weekly, even if it’s just lunch or literally one hour at happy hour.

It’s 52 weeks in a year, you say you spent 1 week, which is less than 2%, and that was earlier this year and it’s December.

Y’all don’t appear to be on the same page.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yup! There sure is.

My ex was like that too OP. I’ve been hoarding up money since we broke up and I’ve been gaining weight 😆

My current girlfriend is a homebody. I still don’t trust her or any woman, but at least she brings me peace and help me with my business.

She thinks just going to Miami is exotic 🤣 & I’ve done been all over the world damn near. She’s bout to lose her mind when we go to Maldives next year.
Why are you in a relationship with someone you don’t trust?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is how you react to bruh, and you telling me to relax because I asked if you experimented with some strange in your 15 years married to your “beloved”?
Relax. Make your own decisions. Get a 2nd wife or girlfriend if that's what you require.

Just don't, sleep with another man's woman.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Agreed OP.

Most women not comfortable in their own skin so they feel like they always gotta be going somewhere on a trip, out on an expensive ass date weekly, and guess who gotta pay for that shyt? Your ass.

Hence why I’m a serial dater, and never cuff hoes longer than a few weeks or 2 months at most. Until I meet a wifeable conservative woman that’s not a social media Thot but that’s needle in a haystack status in a major liberal city.

I just need to test drive the p*ssy a few times, then release her back to the streets, Ian tryna bring it home and do all that expensive ass maintenance.

Especially if I know she not built to wife.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
No matter how much you try to stretch yourself and accommodate her wishes, nothing will ever satisfy her, breh. If I was in your shoes, I would've cut my losses a long time ago. If you continue down this path, you'll both end up resenting each other and shyt is going to end badly. Might as well take charge of the situation now and make your decision.

LMAO@courting her. For how long? Some women expect their man to orbit their sun indefinitely. Like your whole universe should revolve around her. That is clearly unreasonable, but like another breh said: you can't reason with a childish woman.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No matter how much you try to stretch yourself and accommodate her wishes, nothing will ever satisfy her, breh. If I was in your shoes, I would've cut my losses a long time ago. If you continue down this path, you'll both end up resenting each other and shyt is going to end badly. Might as well take charge of the situation now and make your decision.

LMAO@courting her. For how long? Some women expect their man to orbit their sun indefinitely. Like your whole universe should revolve around her. That is clearly unreasonable, but like another breh said: you can't reason with a childish woman.
So how do you guys nurture your relationships, intimate or otherwise? Just Being around people is cool, but at some point planned activities become necessary. I have a daughter so I try to plan activities for us to break up the monotony of daily life.

We’re doing a polar express train ride soon, try a new restaurant, shop at a new grocery store, the museum, sporting events, etc. Y’all don’t get bored doing the same shyt everyday?

Last edited: