relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hulu and Hold me, head ass.

ABF6-E895-40-CC-4-AE6-AACE-2-C5392-D3263-E.png

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Whenever a woman is comfortable complaining about and to you and you try to fix it, it's the beginning of the end.

A lot of women don't really know what makes them happy and will send you on the eternal yard dash of trips and spending to only be more dissatisfied.

What really makes a woman happy, is making her man happy. You fukked up trying to please her. Ya'll are backwards.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these women have reached a point where their ultimate happiness does not depend on a man. Those early 30s, successful, being single for a minute , childless woman appreciate a man on similar level n view dating more as a partnership then some romance novel.

I brought up us potentially ending things this morning and she got very emotional cried and said she is not ready to give up on us and mentioned exactly what you said about up and downs. Women are an emotional roller coaster. The fact that we were great friends beforehand makes things more complex. One of the few women I can truly trust.

I just wish she was a bit more emotionally independent. I am not trying to be the guy divorced in 10 years, salty as hell with life lol.
:francis: Sadly u can see the writing on the wall but don’t seem to understand the warning it conveys. Despite the tears, that girl ain’t changing. She might for a few weeks or months. But eventually she’ll get frustrated. And will act out.