am i wrong for being too pragmatic?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn’t have went if you were going to have a shytty disposition from the jump.

Could have been no lines & you still would have ruined the outing. Shorty wanted to spend time with you & you being moody like a woman imo

After y’all left what did you do?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Shouldn’t have went if you were going to have a shytty disposition from the jump.

Could have been no lines & you still would have ruined the outing. Shorty wanted to spend time with you & you being moody like a woman imo

After y’all left what did you do?
fair critique :ehh:

we chilling now. i fly out in the AM for a business trip

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
in a disagreement with my girl about this.

backstory: so we went out to the bite of seattle, the biggest food festival in the region . it was a last minute change of plans, my girls idea. I really didn’t want to go but was :manny: about it.

Festival started at 1000am, we pulled up at 3 PM, fighting terrible traffic from Tacoma to get there, had to scrounge for parking.

im :unimpressed: the whole time as i hate traffic and goin to events at peak time. as you can imagine we get there and the lines are insanely long and there’s no place to sit (we didn’t pack any lawn chairs or blankets anyway).

we walk around for a little bit and wind up hitting up food from one of the bigger vendors, wait about an hour for food. after we eat I’m like “let’s go home :manny: ” as in my mind there’s no reason to stay as the lines are too long to really enjoy the food and I’m not with walking around for no reason.

as we drive home my girl is like: “you need to relax and go with the flow more , we could’ve just walked around the festival and had a good time socializing :mjgrin:

Im like “walking around, for what? “ :mjtf:

i’m of the mentality if I’m not there for a reason , I don’t wanna be there. I left walk around just to walk around in high school. :yeshrug:

had it been up to me we would’ve gotten there early, and gotten in and out. At most we bring lawn chairs and a blanket and sit out on the concert grounds and enjoy the food and vibe to the music (the music was terrible though :mjlol: )

am i wrong here?
You're wrong. You didn't make it a good time. You was ready to go home watch TV play video games and fukk huh.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what you mean and mean what you say

It don’t sound like your heart was in going to the festival anyway

First mistake is going with her idea

Men should lead