Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course..

These nikkas are idiots.. Threadstarter has mental issues like most of these deranged losers. Who makes a thread about not liking a game like this unless you have serious psychological issues…

None a these dudes are mentally stable they nothin but a bunch of miserable incels

Completely sane way to react to someone not liking a game. :skip:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this.Thank you. Ill accept criticism, i wont accept unfair criticism.

i just fired the game up for a new single player campaign for the first time in months. I was immediately clapped TWICE on my way to Valentine just to meet with Charles. A group of O'Driscolls randomly jumped me on the path and blew my shyt back. Then some drunk outside Valentine saloon pulled the fkn burner on me and his friends swarmed and lit my azz up. I even turned off Auto-aim/assist so every single randon encounter could be the end if u not paying attention.

if anything I was immediately reminded of how frustratingly chaotic this game could be. Dudes talkin bout boring?? ur a fkn outlaw surviving the western frontier. WTF were you expecting.:heh:
Exactly :mjlol:

This remedial nikka that made this thread is either not very bright at all, has ADHD or quite possibly has Down syndrome. You play this game with your head on a swivel how the fukk can someone say this game is boring??

I can be riding around at night and see a KKK gathering in the woods and have all out war but I’m supposed to take this dumb ass thread seriously?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are y’all nikkas serious? :gucci:

has to b a troll thread
Naw. I can see how this game is divisive. I dont agree with op, but i get it.

it kinda reminds me of the mixed reaction to Death Stranding. Some think its too slow, some think its brilliant.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Naw. I can see how this game is divisive. I dont agree with op, but i get it.

it kinda reminds me of the mixed reaction to Death Stranding. Some think its too slow, some think its brilliant.
But what does someone expect when they buy a game set in the Old West :what:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikka how many times I gotta tell you

I LOVED RDR1, to the point where I'm gonna buy a Series X ONLY to play it in Xbox One X Enhanced 4K. One of my favorite games of all time.

RDR2, however, was a slog, not because of the story or writing, but because of this:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Played this shyt once last year, started a second playthrough yesterday, just got to Horseshoe Overlook and uninstalled the game. Y'all dudes who put this game on a pedestal because of nostalgia goggles or because it played better on Xbox One X than the PS4 Pro or whatever bizarre reason y'all have for stanning this game need to get R* 's dizzack out of your mouths and just admit this game is tedious as fukk

/ end rant
This is one of those games you can’t really play as an adult because it takes too long.

It’s just utterly irresponsible to spend 40+ hours playing a video game wasting time.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is one of those games you can’t really play as an adult because it takes too long.

It’s just utterly irresponsible to spend 40+ hours playing a video game wasting time.
There are games I can justify spending weeks obsessing over. But when a majority of your playtime revolves around walking slowly, or looting slowly, or riding a horse cross-country that gets tired every 5 seconds or throws you off if you run over a shrub on the ground, ain't justifiable.

Edit: All of the above also require you to tap X furiously

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rdr2 crossed more into cowboy simulator than the first one. It def feels a lil different. Like i said, i aint complainin about it but i can see how the game is off putting for some.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikka how many times I gotta tell you

I LOVED RDR1, to the point where I'm gonna buy a Series X ONLY to play it in Xbox One X Enhanced 4K. One of my favorite games of all time.

RDR2, however, was a slog, not because of the story or writing, but because of this:

You said the game was the most boring game you ever played… Now you talking about the controls.

You said this game was boring which is why I shytted on you

Last edited: