Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
One of the greatest games I ever played but I can understand why its boring for ppl, it is very slow pace and Rockstar controls are not for everyone. Their controls don't really bother me, I really enjoy the story aspect of Rockstar games so the game was great for me since the storyline and dialogue was amazing

I wish Rockstar would release story DLC for Sadie and Charles. Or even add RDR1 into RDR2.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I think most these ppl have ADD or something...or they're trolling?

Slow beginning?
Slow controls?
Slow traveling?
Boring?

Its a fukking cowboy simulator, not COD. Did you buy the game not knowing what kind of a game you were buying:skip:

Your enjoyment is entirely based on your decisions in game. I couldn't spent more than 2 mins chilling without fukkery happening...thats my biggest complaint. Theres a shyt ton of beneficial, mundane, boring shyt to do but the game wont oeave you alone to it:pachaha: random, darn near invincible bears showing up:why:lying whores begging for help:wtb:nikkas on horses start shyt just because im covered in mud:what:the funky ass, complicated wanted system where random strangers can recognize you under a mask if they've seen your outfit before.:pacspit: You can even make it more difficult buy never paying off your bounty until the story calls for it. All that fukk shyt Dutch makes you do will have you ducking the law 24/7.

What kind of games yall enjoy playing? Fornite? Rocket league? 2k? Why the fukk would you play this game?:bryan:

Slow controls are my biggest problem with the game. This video shows exactly what I mean.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Slow beginning?
Slow controls?
Slow traveling?
Boring?

Its a fukking cowboy simulator, not COD. Did you buy the game not knowing what kind of a game you were buying:skip:

Your enjoyment is entirely based on your decisions in game. I couldn't spent more than 2 mins chilling without fukkery happening...thats my biggest complaint. Theres a shyt ton of beneficial, mundane, boring shyt to do but the game wont oeave you alone to it:pachaha: random, darn near invincible bears showing up:why:lying whores begging for help:wtb:nikkas on horses start shyt just because im covered in mud:what:the funky ass, complicated wanted system where random strangers can recognize you under a mask if they've seen your outfit before.:pacspit: You can even make it more difficult buy never paying off your bounty until the story calls for it. All that fukk shyt Dutch makes you do will have you ducking the law 24/7.

What kind of games yall enjoy playing? Fornite? Rocket league? 2k? Why the fukk would you play this game?:bryan:

this.Thank you. Ill accept criticism, i wont accept unfair criticism.

i just fired the game up for a new single player campaign for the first time in months. I was immediately clapped TWICE on my way to Valentine just to meet with Charles. A group of O'Driscolls randomly jumped me on the path and blew my shyt back. Then some drunk outside Valentine saloon pulled the fkn burner on me and his friends swarmed and lit my azz up. I even turned off Auto-aim/assist so every single random encounter could be the end if u not paying attention.

if anything I was immediately reminded of how frustratingly chaotic this game could be. Dudes talkin bout boring?? ur a fkn outlaw surviving the western frontier. WTF were you expecting.:heh:

Last edited:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
One of my favorite games ever. But I do with the controls were better. Felt very janky at times.

also, is there a cheat code to open the whole up right away? I wanna replay it but want the map wide open

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
been saying this shyt since last year. Got fan boys mad in another thread cuz the game is boring and repetitive after a few hours. Glad i didnt pay for this shyt otherwise i'd be pissed.

They tried to make as western version of fallout and failed horribly.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
The game is cool …but the environment / setting is too tedious for this type of game…riding a slow ass horse for 7 minutes with nothing but grass and seeing rabbits walk by gets kinda wack

at least in GTA you can venture off and get to clappin nikkas at every corner and still kinda move freely…in red dead, if u kill some random cowboy in the middle of nowhere.. it’s like the sheriff gets a mobile text alert that a crime was committed :mjlol:

Even though it goes against rockstars whole gimmick…it would’ve benefited from scaling down in a sense

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game is cool …but the environment / setting is too tedious for this type of game…riding a slow ass horse for 7 minutes with nothing but grass and seeing rabbits walk by gets kinda wack

at least in GTA you can venture off and get to clappin nikkas at every corner and still kinda move freely…in red dead, if u kill some random cowboy in the middle of nowhere.. it’s like the sheriff gets a mobile text alert that a crime was committed :mjlol:

When your best gaming feature is autopilot you know the actual gameplay is trash

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I loved the game, played through it, wish I had more story honestly.

How someone starts this game, plays for a couple hours and then folds their arms in anger sounds weird as fukk to me.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I beat this shyt, but I'd never replay it. I tried about 6 months ago to start from scratch and those controls are just :picard:.

shyt feels like the old tank controls from the OG Resident Evil games at times. :scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Slow beginning?
Slow controls?
Slow traveling?
Boring?

Of course..

These nikkas are idiots.. Threadstarter has mental issues like most of these deranged losers. Who makes a thread about not liking a game like this unless you have serious psychological issues…

None a these dudes are mentally stable they nothin but a bunch of miserable incels

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
wish it got that 60fps treatment tho...dont think i could do a 2nd playthrough....Arthur Moneybaggs Morgan :mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't have been the only person that had that "yo who the fukk is this Arthur nikka:hhh::hhh::hhh:" at the beginning vs "Arthur gone, our nikka dead:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:" when that epilogue starts...

Bro this was me to a T. I never woulda guessed I would be salty by the time I got to play as John. Dude was my favorite character in gaming, and he got lapped up :wow: long live Arthur