Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
TBH those first 2/3 hours were boring af and felt like a chore but you literally haven't even played the game lol. Getting to Horseshoe Overlook means you've only just finished the prologue/tutorial. Haven't unlocked guns, new gameplay, new locations, extra characters, haven't experienced any of the open world fukkery.

So many people missed out on a good game because they have the attention span of an 8 year old. If they're not flying through the air and shooting people up immediately after loading in then they call it boring and quit.

Judge a 40+ hour game on the first 2 hours, brehs.
It was actually brilliant how they slowly introduce you into the world and it opens up. Going to that first town after all the snow fukkery was fun.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
The game legitimately feels like a chore to get through. I hated opening the map and seeing how fukking long I had to ride on horseback to get to an objective. Boring as fukk.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The game legitimately feels like a chore to get through. I hated opening the map and seeing how fukking long I had to ride on horseback to get to an objective. Boring as fukk.
So play Grand theft Auto so you can drive a car or fly a plane

:mjlol: