Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've played alot of games in my life but this is definitely up there as sum of the most boring shyt you could possibly play. It also has nothing to do with attention span. The first two hours are legitimately boring.

Rell Shyt

I mean, people on this site will kill you for calling it boring but I think its top 3 least completed games of all time. For example, persona 5 (not royal) is 90-100 hours long and its completion rate is 35%, meaning at least 35% of people who played it made it to the end credits. Thats pretty good for a long ass game.

RDR2 has a completion rate of 22% and it’s about half as long.

https://www.gamereactor.eu/new-figures-reveal-completion-rates-for-several-recent-releases/

It proves that rockstar games sell on name alone, and that most people probably don’t even make it halfway through them before the bushes call. At least with GTA casual gamers have the freedom of causing anarchy when they get bored, this game doesn’t really offer the mayhem of GTA so its even worse.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, people on this site will kill you for calling it boring but I think its top 3 least completed games of all time. For example, persona 5 (not royal) is 90-100 hours long and its completion rate is 35%, meaning at least 35% of people who played it made it to the end credits. Thats pretty good for a long ass game.

RDR2 has a completion rate of 22% and it’s about half as long.

https://www.gamereactor.eu/new-figures-reveal-completion-rates-for-several-recent-releases/

It proves that rockstar games sell on name alone, and that most people probably don’t even make it halfway through them before the bushes call. At least with GTA casual gamers have the freedom of causing anarchy when they get bored, this game doesn’t really offer the mayhem of GTA so its even worse.
None of them really offer the mayhem anymore and that why rockstar fell off imo.

They are too concerned with making movie games instead of making fun games :smh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
None of them really offer the mayhem anymore and that why rockstar fell off imo.

They are too concerned with making movie games instead of making fun games :smh:
When it comes to mayhem, nothing compares to TLOU2 :ufdup:

Especially when you turn on Infinite Ammo while playing as Ellie and use only explosive arrows

Movie games >>>

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I never was so hype for a game only to drop it after like 3 hours. I said I would come back but it’s been 3 years smh

Edit
I legit hate when games send you to handle stuff solo when u got a crew. That damn 2nd Tomb Raider game did this. Get to a cut scene thinking my brehs gon help me. Only for them to say “naw u got it by yourself”. RDR started with some of those same type missions and shyt turned me off. I don’t like that shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is still one of the funniest and more blatant ads I’ve ever seen in my life. Can you imagine drake really sitting back to play this slow ass game with a 3 hour intro of running around in the snow….on a one our plane ride (at best)

a7p466sdurv11.png

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is still one of the funniest and more blatant ads I’ve ever seen in my life. Can you imagine drake really sitting back to play this slow ass game with a 3 hour intro of running around in the snow….on a one our plane ride (at best)

a7p466sdurv11.png
Isn't it mandatory to specify if you're in a paid partnership to promote something?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
One of the greatest games I ever played but I can understand why its boring for ppl, it is very slow pace and Rockstar controls are not for everyone. Their controls don't really bother me, I really enjoy the story aspect of Rockstar games so the game was great for me since the storyline and dialogue was amazing

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Once it gets goin it’s a great game but it’s not a game I’d replay again strictly based on my personal preference of action slasher and action/rpg games

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Hands down the dumbest fxcking thread in Arcadium history.

This game is AMAZING. The Numbers and Accolades don't lie.

BUSHES:camby:
I think most these ppl have ADD or something...or they're trolling?

Slow beginning?
Slow controls?
Slow traveling?
Boring?

Its a fukking cowboy simulator, not COD. Did you buy the game not knowing what kind of a game you were buying:skip:

Your enjoyment is entirely based on your decisions in game. I couldn't spent more than 2 mins chilling without fukkery happening...thats my biggest complaint. Theres a shyt ton of beneficial, mundane, boring shyt to do but the game wont oeave you alone to it:pachaha: random, darn near invincible bears showing up:why:lying whores begging for help:wtb:nikkas on horses start shyt just because im covered in mud:what:the funky ass, complicated wanted system where random strangers can recognize you under a mask if they've seen your outfit before.:pacspit: You can even make it more difficult buy never paying off your bounty until the story calls for it. All that fukk shyt Dutch makes you do will have you ducking the law 24/7.

What kind of games yall enjoy playing? Fornite? Rocket league? 2k? Why the fukk would you play this game?:bryan:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I think most these ppl have ADD or something...or they're trolling?

Slow beginning?
Slow controls?
Slow traveling?
Boring?

Its a fukking cowboy simulator, not COD. Did you buy the game not knowing what kind of a game you were buying:skip:

Your enjoyment is entirely based on your decisions in game. I couldn't spent more than 2 mins chilling without fukkery happening...thats my biggest complaint. Theres a shyt ton of beneficial, mundane, boring shyt to do but the game wont oeave you alone to it:pachaha: random, darn near invincible bears showing up:why:lying whores begging for help:wtb:nikkas on horses start shyt just because im covered in mud:what:the funky ass, complicated wanted system where random strangers can recognize you under a mask if they've seen your outfit before.:pacspit: You can even make it more difficult buy never paying off your bounty until the story calls for it. All that fukk shyt Dutch makes you do will have you ducking the law 24/7.

What kind of games yall enjoy playing? Fornite? Rocket league? 2k? Why the fukk would you play this game?:bryan:
same reason you play a game you like because you like it...see how easy that was