Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite possibly the most boring game I've ever played

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I enjoy the game but it could definitely use some quality of life upgrades.

They weren't enough to take me out the game though, but I do think its a fair knock against the game. Looting 30 bodies after a gunfight is tedious as hell.
Ok I didn’t have a problem with it.

And I wasn’t about to loot 30 bodies fukk that :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I enjoy the game but it could definitely use some quality of life upgrades.

They weren't enough to take me out the game though, but I do think its a fair knock against the game. Looting 30 bodies after a gunfight is tedious as hell.
It’s tedious and it’s not even worth it.

It’s not like any of the loot was special and I almost never felt like I didn’t have enough money/equipment to be successful in fights.

To me all of the side activity was tedious and unrewarding. Spent hours hunting down legendary animals for armor that was just meh and didn’t even improve my situation gameplay wise. Was literally just a skin :beli:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

It’s not like any of the loot was special and I almost never felt like I didn’t have enough money/equipment to be successful in fights.

To me all of the side activity was tedious and unrewarding. Spent hours hunting down legendary animals for armor that was just meh and didn’t even improve my situation gameplay wise. Was literally just a skin :beli:
Another knock against this game is that not only was looting bodies underwhelming because the loot wasn't that special, but that when you finally got a bunch of money saved up there was nothing to spend it on. Contrast this with GTA V where you could buy beautiful sports cars and jets and actually use them in the game. The gun selection in RDR2 was meh too, not to mention how irritating it was to repair guns at the gunsmith and have to watch those animations of Arthur putting each gun on the table.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, holding square to slowly open a drawer?

4/10 nikka.

I need my guns to bust asap. I don't even like the loading in COD Team death match. Too long and I gotta leave and crack a bottle. I didn't even have the patience to type this out.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Another knock against this game is that not only was looting bodies underwhelming because the loot wasn't that special, but that when you finally got a bunch of money saved up there was nothing to spend it on. Contrast this with GTA V where you could buy beautiful sports cars and jets and actually use them in the game. The gun selection in RDR2 was meh too, not to mention how irritating it was to repair guns at the gunsmith and have to watch those animations of Arthur putting each gun on the table.
Go buy a new fast horse nikka :what: :mjlol:

Go buy food and guns

Go kill some O’Driscolls or them zombie people

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What cool neat things do you wish you could buy in the American frontier? You mad you can't buy an electronic bike in the 1600s -1700s?

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I got way more hours online but my attention span short so do with that what you will :yeshrug: game is just ok to me but I definitely see the greatness in it. I just play other games more I just got a ps4 last year

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

nikkas is trolling now:russ:

Those skins are clearly listed as skins in the shop that offer no bonuses:russ::russ::russ::russ: how you purposely waste ya time then get mad about wasting your time. And money. :mjlol: What happened to all those skins and meat you hunted. You sat on that shyt?? :lolbron:No wonder you was broke.

Plus theres plenty of ski mask ways to make money. nikkas playing about an outlaw in a cowboy game but they spend they time hunting rabbits:russ::russ::russ::russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas is trolling now:russ:

Those skins are clearly listed as skins in the shop that offer no bonuses:russ::russ::russ::russ: how you purposely waste ya time then get mad about wasting your time. And money. :mjlol: What happened to all those skins and meat you hunted. You sat on that shyt?? :lolbron:No wonder you was broke.

Plus theres plenty of ski mask ways to make money. nikkas playing about an outlaw in a cowboy game but they spend they time hunting rabbits:russ::russ::russ::russ:
What I’m saying is that all of it is trivial and just there as a time waster.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I will say that John Marston shyt at the end was some of the worst experiences I had in gaming. You cannot go from high adrenaline, edge of your seat missions to shoveling shyt, chasing horses, racing your retarded son and building a barn for hours. shyt pissed me off, that should have been a montage and then you play that final mission with John

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
TBH those first 2/3 hours were boring af and felt like a chore but you literally haven't even played the game lol. Getting to Horseshoe Overlook means you've only just finished the prologue/tutorial. Haven't unlocked guns, new gameplay, new locations, extra characters, haven't experienced any of the open world fukkery.

So many people missed out on a good game because they have the attention span of an 8 year old. If they're not flying through the air and shooting people up immediately after loading in then they call it boring and quit.

Judge a 40+ hour game on the first 2 hours, brehs.

fukk this game

This was funny tho :laff: