Rappers you hung out with...

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Back in the day I stood at the bus stop with a member of the Fu-Schnickens. That count?

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
So Power is still down with the fam. I know he's re-releasing Wu Wear through Rocksmithtokyo, but what else is has he's been up to?

Yea he still down with the fam. He's always making money...someway, some how. He has put together a couple of projects for wu music group. He's one of the execs for that said company.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
When I was in elementary school (had to be like 4th or 5th grade), me and about three other classmates got to hang out in the auditorium behind the stage curtain with Boot Camp Click. They were visitin' my school for some special assembly. I don't remember why we were picked though.

I'm not gonna front, I didn't know who the hell they were when I was a kid. I knew some Black Moon songs back then, but couldn't put faces to the music. I just remember them showin' us love and bein' cool ppl. Eatin' chinese food (I think), chillin' and shyt.

Lookin' back, I don't remember who from the BCC was there (I'm thinkin' probably Smif n Wessun and some others), but they did sign our assembly certificates. If I ever find that joint (been lookin' for years :noah:), I'll take a pic of it.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I hung with a couple rappers but most recently and a lil funny was cormega. my homeboy asked him if he did a recent track with nas his response was "nas aint gonna get on a song with somebody who can rip him he will get on a song with tyga before he would a nice nikka,look how long it took him to do a song with hov" everybody was like :ohhh: :dwillhuh: :wtf: :snoop:

:pacspit:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Whatever happened to him tho? Kinda disappeared...

He's in jail for Murder

But yeah he's really gangsta for real....

That's my homie...I've been to his crib a bunch of times...He came to my crib back in like 03 to hop on my mix tape, do some drops and the whole nine. We kicked it and he told me a bunch of stories.....I was a just a nerdy kid on my way to an Ivy League school so some of it was like overwhelming like :ohhh: (I can't get into them here) but yeah I haven't seen dude in YEARS like since like 2007-08....Pharrell really fukked with him....it's a shame he never got to drop.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live out in Penn State, and my boy used to DJ for Wiz Khalifa before he got big with "Black and Yellow," and still just had a huge cult following. He did a show at a local club here around the time "Deal or No Deal" came out. After the show I got to hand out with him for awhile in the club's lower level and he was real cool. He truly does smoke as much as he claims in his song. I think he went through about three joints during the time I was hanging with him.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I did a song with Scarface right before he got locked up. He came to the studio and showed love we were talking shyt to each other on some cool shyt. Face is actually a real funny dude and had a lot of stories. He even wanted to do a lil situation with me he was telling us about a situation he had over at Epic during the time.

During that same session Gudda Gudda and Killa Kyleon were there shooting some scenes for a video in the other room. Gudda is real down to earth we chopped it up for a minute.

Shiii honestly being in the game I done worked with and/or chilled with just about everybody from Houston. Lil Keke was another one that showed a lot of love and was real cool.

Worked with Big Krit, real cool down to earth cat I hope to work with him again.

Also chilled with Devin a few months ago. We pulled up to the studio at the same time and it took like 10 minutes for someone to finally come to the front door and let us in. We posted up shot the shyt I got to meet his son who also raps. Devin is definitely the person you would think he is from listening to his music, real easy going, funny, just all around cool cat.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't really meet him, but I was right across the street with a homie of mine to see Game 3 of the Knicks vs Heat this year. Saw that boy Kanye walk out of his silver Maybach into the MSG. Them leather jawns shiny af in person. #pause :dwillhuh::takedat:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
oh yeah i remmember once when i was standing in line for the club i saw wale pull up with a toyota( :merchant: ) he walked to the bouncer and said let me in the nikka looked at him like :mjpls: wale said he's a rapper the nikka didn't move a muscle and told wale to gtfo, wale went back and a dude in the crowd said whale u mad bro to the nikkas face i was like :russ: :lolbron: . wale was mad embarrassed he jumped in his shytty toyota and went of.

:russ: