Rappers you hung out with...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Pastor Troy would always come to my city even when he wasn't doin shows (i guess he either had fam there or knew some of the O.G.'z) and he came around the block once in a all black (rims n all) tinted tahoe. nikka hopped out and was like "wats gud pahtna" im standing there like :dwillhuh: and the nikka dapped up everyone out there. he posted for like and hour smokin wit us then he bounced.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Ive hung out with alot of these rap nikkaz but Madlib and Dilla (R.I.P) is the experience that I will always remember.......I got them nikkaz high as fukk one time after the Tribe Called Quest reunion show in Anaheim, I was talking to X-Pac of all people backstage and smoking with him and B-Real and Lib seen me and called me over, told me Dilla wanted me to hear a crazy batch he had so ofcourse I was there. I had some bomb with some potent hash and we fired that up in the RV that we were in, the RV was packed with spitters (Percee P, Phonte from Little Brother, M.E.D., Wild Child, etc.) Dilla gets to zoning and we all start talking about other shyt when Lib goes "hey throw on that batch!" Dilla pops that cd in and tells me "I got one for you"......that was the first time I heard Lightworks......shyt was epic son!!

YBE

Banned
Daps
What's good with the rap scene out here bruh? Any talent?

It's some. Too many nikkas tryna sound like they from Philly & instead of working together to establish a scene, everybody tryna be the first to get on. Basically nothing :to:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
-Crime Mob: Nothing special, just regular dudes but they got tried very often for no real reason.

-TI's House: He wasn't there but my boy was recording some sh1t at his crib. It's crazy how many niccas are in and out of his crib and nothing ends up missing or broken.

Juice Man: Cool as fukk, the nicca ain't paying for everybody though lol.

Blayze_One

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Tri Cities/Moses Lake
me and my homies opened up for devin the dude here in spokane, cool dude, kicked it on stage wiith him too, smoking and almost got the show shut down, the club manager or whoever he was shut the lights off and ran out to the stage where we were and told us to he had to put it out or the show was over, so my homie dom went and got the blunt from him and put it out... kicked it for a minute after and had a beer too, totally down to earth and real cat, only artist i've gotten to meet like that

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A few.

mad Canadian rappers (K-os, Swollen Members, Choclair, Rascalz), Proof and Bizarre, Drake, Raekwon, Pharrell. Hung out is a stretch tho. Gave em a pound, said a few words and kept it moving. 2005-2006, I worked as a club promoter (shi1tty ass job, but the perks were meeting mad celebs and b1tches)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is another lil story, I was at the wu mansion/studio in jersey and RZA was going through tracks with Power oli grant...I heard a Joe budden track, it was funny to hear a Joe track since the incident with raekwon had happened a few months prior. That track never made any releases from wu music group.

Earlier 9th was at another studio and he was recording for his album...I was passed out on the couch, as I woke up 9th asked me to lay down a verse and I was like naw fukk it. But I did a lilttle hook and then RZA got on the track lol. Epic fail on my part :( while I was at the wu studio RZA was listening tothe track with me on it and playing playstation.

So Power is still down with the fam. I know he's re-releasing Wu Wear through Rocksmithtokyo, but what else is has he's been up to?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hung in the studio with Kurupt once, but it was brief as shyt.

My boy was putting out his first album and somehow got Kurupt to come down to the studio and drop a verse.

Kurupt was only there for like 3 minutes, tops.

He came in all about business.Dapped nikkaz up and jumped right in the booth.

Did his verse in one take and was out.

My boy said that 3 mins cost him 6,000 dollars:leon:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Hung out with several

all of Odd Future several several times, Tyler, Earl.... Hodgy Beats is family. I was actually on stage with them during their famous NYC show when they brought out Earl.

Big Sean (Cool as hell.... probably 5'5 AT MOST) , Wiz (cool cat) Fat Joe, All of Dip Set and Purple City, Chino XL, Trey Songz ( He raps sometimes) The New Boyz especially Ben J. Game... Floyd Mayweather (Re Raps sometimes)

Many more just can't remember.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Met Odd Future the night after Tyler and Hodgy performed on Fallon last year. Ended up in a smoking sesh with Domo and a bunch of HS kids. He's mad chill.