Rappers you hung out with...

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I've ran across a couple rappers. recently ran into mac miller. I only heard 4 mac miller songs in my life. I sold whiteboy bud at a random hotel. eventually found out he had a sold out show that same evening.

post more later

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I hung with a couple rappers but most recently and a lil funny was cormega. my homeboy asked him if he did a recent track with nas his response was "nas aint gonna get on a song with somebody who can rip him he will get on a song with tyga before he would a nice nikka,look how long it took him to do a song with hov" everybody was like :ohhh: :dwillhuh: :wtf: :snoop:

:pacspit:

:ohhh:which explains:whoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Whf0_BrFY]Tyga Feat. Nas & Wale - Kings & Queens [Careless World] - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjoW4Nt-9Mk]Rick Ross - Triple Beam Dreams (Feat. Nas) [NEW] - YouTube[/ame]

and his countless songs with the Game :ld:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flocka - I met him in Miami Beach right after "Hard in Da Paint" blew up. I think this was after he had just gotten shot for his chain so he was moving mad scary through South Beach. Not really staying in one spot for too long. But we chopped it up at the bar real quick and he told me where he was shooting the Hard in Da Paint video in LA. I let him know I was from LA and he kinda got nervous (which explains why all the IWP are on BSM's payroll now) I guess LA been on his head ever since they saw the red rag. But he's str8 now.

Flo Rida - Memorial Day wknd MIA 2010. He was cool AF. Came in the bar with a big ass entourage, taking pictures and buying drinks. I took a pic with him and bounced.

Fat Joe - Ran into this nikka at the airport a month ago, he was with his boy Macho (i think) and some other cat. He was kinda an a$$hole. I told him to keep making good music and he was like "ehh thanks".

Rock from Duck Down - Met him at LAX in the baggage claim. Real cool and humble dude. Talked about the state of hip hop and how he gets his money.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the only real hip hoppers were black thought some of the roots crew talib kweli rhymefest and twista, when it comes to other genres i've kicked it with many more even though i dont fukk w their music really, you meet all types of different people when you got the best buddah for sale lol

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
I met prodigy for the first time and chuckled cause of how short he was...lol. I couldn't take the nikka serious after that. Love the Mobb but he was like my girl height. Anyway, he was cool laid back and real. No Hollywood shyt, smoked his cigarette and I ended upbuilding more with the dude he ended up having beef with, lakey I believe.

Once a bytch I was with, asked me to go downtown in NYC to get some stuff with her and I said aite. I was around w 4th I believe and I seen Nore and said " yo Nore Whaddup" he looked down and word to life, looked scared. Now I love Nore n his movement but I was like nikka u ain't getting robbed with all these cops out here lol. Just me showing u queens love. I later found out him and Capone had gotten stuck for their chains. Lol, hope y'all know who did it" 2 rappers got stuck that night, I ain't sayin no names"

Nore shook? ghost robbed capone????

the fukk

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Me and my homie chopped it up with Mistah F.A.B. during a San Jose concert in '06 when he walked by our seats after his performance. He was pretty laidback. Not as flamboyant as he is now with everything.

Also Took a photo with Swizz Beatz in Vegas during NBA ALL-Star Weekend back in '07.Just told him I liked his music and he said thanks. Pic made it in Maxim Blender and I got a prepaid phone from the magazine cause it did

Swizzy.jpg

:pachaha:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Stezo....dude has a barbershop in my hometown....like 5 mins from my folks house....known him since the mid 90s...real cool dude and has all types of stories about the rap game and whatnot

Haha same here, Stezo used to cut my hair all thru college (went to UNH), dude was really down to Earth, and the new beats he'd play were always dope.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
He's in jail for Murder

But yeah he's really gangsta for real....

That's my homie...I've been to his crib a bunch of times...He came to my crib back in like 03 to hop on my mix tape, do some drops and the whole nine. We kicked it and he told me a bunch of stories.....I was a just a nerdy kid on my way to an Ivy League school so some of it was like overwhelming like :ohhh: (I can't get into them here) but yeah I haven't seen dude in YEARS like since like 2007-08....Pharrell really fukked with him....it's a shame he never got to drop.

:sadcam: