Rappers you hung out with...

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
smoked with juvie and lil troy when we use to have the kappa beach party out here

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another quick story...My homie 9th Prince was locked up and I was putting out his album on my Label in 07. 9th had done a song called "Sniper Challengers" and I hit up Killah Priest and Hell Razah (Both from Sunz of Man) to come to the studio and lay down a verse for that track. The track had gotten great feedback so I thought doing a remix to it and then having that as the track on the final project would be a great treat for the fans...

With that said, now I meet up with William Cooper (member of Black Market Militia and peoples with Priest) Hell Razah and Killah Priest at this studio I had booked in Queens, NY. We get there and Razah works on a verse for Coopers album. Now Priest is drinking and relaxing...He starts to write some shyt down and then says fukk it i'ma freestyle the verse for the song.

Priest was twisted and mumbled some shyt on the mic and Razah was not in the mood to record at this point. Me and the producer of the track decided we were done with the session and all parties left. Next day I get a call from Priest and he was like yo Anti, please don't put that record out I was drunk. I didn't put it out. lol. Me and the producer/engineer listened to the track at Fat Beats Warehouse in Brooklyn, that is where the producer was a manager. That verse was pure comedy...I have it stashed somewhere but will not put it out because of the level of respect I have for Priest.

I learned a valuable lesson that night, never bring someone into the studio until they have completed their verse and others that have nothing to do with your project. :/

I have a great story about hanging with Gza Genius and Killah Priest at a later time.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just playing...Malachi was one of the worst rappers ever....that was 70% premo, 28% Lil daps voice, and 2% Malachi filler

Nah come on now, Nutcracker had bars. Lets not front on the boy. No but real shyt anybody know what happened to those nikkas? I hope they didn't die.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Me and my homie chopped it up with Mistah F.A.B. during a San Jose concert in '06 when he walked by our seats after his performance. He was pretty laidback. Not as flamboyant as he is now with everything.

Also Took a photo with Swizz Beatz in Vegas during NBA ALL-Star Weekend back in '07.Just told him I liked his music and he said thanks. Pic made it in Maxim Blender and I got a prepaid phone from the magazine cause it did

Swizzy.jpg

:pachaha:

i think they was tryin to compare who had the bigger nose

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Chill with this nikka Bloodraw a few times cuz he's been in my city for some odd reason :manny: This nikka runnin his mouth bout Jeezy sayin that nikka wasn't payin him and how he can't leave ATL until he hollas at him :rudy: He cool aside from that though.

Trick Daddy is my cousin so I see him occasionally love that nikka man.