Rappers you hung out with...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Cappadonna (cool as fukk)
Fashawn (super cool, not stingy wit the weed)
Camu Tao(cool ass nikka, also extremly not stingy wit the weed)
Metro
Vordul
Blueprint
Dilla's Moms(not a rapper but fukkit)
Copyrite
J Rawls

YBE

Banned
Daps
When I stayed in Delaware, Meek Millz used to come thru Wilmington and chill
back during the Flamerz days.

One day dude pulled up in a Honda Civic some bytch
was driving and dapped my olehead and smoked a blunt with us.

i heard he would roll through West. i never seen him though.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I use to hear of meek mills back in 06-07 from a promoter named sy Smithers lol. He use to tell me how this young nikka coming up and shyt. I didn't care to book him, but this nikka use to get the lil spots in Delaware packed. Wilmington ain't no joke...but the corporates have made the riverfront and kicked many blacks outta Wilmington. Shout out o my nikka Gary the crackhead washing cars at the shell on route 13! He will get you all the new electronics haha :bustback:

:obama: my city....

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was hanging out with some of Game's weed carriers a few years back. He was there and we shook hands but didn't really speak to him. I kicked with Freddie Gibbs for like 10 minutes last year, I ran into him on Melrose.
I sold some trees to Renardo Sidney back when he played for Fairfax.

I see Odd Future all the time on Fairfax but never really hang out with them.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
corey mo
pimp c's wife
jackie chain
esg
chingo bling

there are quite a few others but those are the bigger names, i'll try to remember some more im sure im forgetting someone good.

choc city

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quan (or Clifford if you're from the area) back in '04. Nas did a show at Love in DC and quan was chillin with us common folk after the show lol. Oh Chucky Thompson was there too.

Probably crossed paths with Wale and Los a million times without realizing it.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I met prodigy for the first time and chuckled cause of how short he was...lol. I couldn't take the nikka serious after that. Love the Mobb but he was like my girl height. Anyway, he was cool laid back and real. No Hollywood shyt, smoked his cigarette and I ended upbuilding more with the dude he ended up having beef with, lakey I believe.

Once a bytch I was with, asked me to go downtown in NYC to get some stuff with her and I said aite. I was around w 4th I believe and I seen Nore and said " yo Nore Whaddup" he looked down and word to life, looked scared. Now I love Nore n his movement but I was like nikka u ain't getting robbed with all these cops out here lol. Just me showing u queens love. I later found out him and Capone had gotten stuck for their chains. Lol, hope y'all know who did it" 2 rappers got stuck that night, I ain't sayin no names"

I got a crazy story with mos def, pharaoh monch and the lost boyz. next round...