Rappers you hung out with...

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really a story of chillen but i went on spring break in acapulco in 2010...this was when young money was on the rise right before drake dropped his first album and they were performing there for mtv...neways this was also when mexico was nationally getting attention for being on that :bustback: cartel ish...obama warned americans not to go....i was in a group with 20 people from college and wed assign 2 dudes to every 5 girls and take cabs to the club...so me and 3 of of my boys were standing outside the club with 10 chicks waiting for the rest of the group when drake and his entourage rolls up right past us, and im like wuddup drizzy...he stops and looks at me and my crew as i look at him and his crew of all dudes and he daps me up and goes. "damn i must be doin sumthing wrong", the chicks i was with didnt even notice it was him and they were standing right next to me...neways dude was bouncing round the club that night mad faded, glad no bottles were around

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Through my BCC connect, I've been in the presence of Chuck D, KRS-1, Uncle Murda, Ralph McDaniel, Havoc, Sadat X, Mark Ecko (Hip-Hop designer), ALCHEMIST, and the cornball singer from the Gym Class Heroes.

Sai's really cool people. Told him that I was awaiting his debut, because Warning Shot 2 was riduculous. That was like five years ago. At least, it finally came out.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- met Rza when they was filming Ghostdog in my hood
- got to sit in on a recording session when Rakim was recording The Master
- Go way back wit 45 King thru my brother (thats how i got to sit in the recording session wit Ra)
- Kool G Rap and my older brother go waaaaay back, duke used to come thru the crib all the time
- Listened to KRS build wit a bunch of cats on a corner once
- Met Nore in the same studio Ra recorded
- Dapped up Redman one day when he was playin ball in my hood

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
A lot...some I know, some were just random like helping engineer a song for Mack 10 and sitting right next to Flavor Flav on a flight.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Damn, for got to mention Will Smith. It was so long ago that I forget. I was on set of Fresh Prince of Bel Air and during a "cut" I happened to end up next to him and Ken Griffey Jr. They were talking to each other, then Will started talking to me. He just asked my name and if I played ball cause I'm tall. Then we started talking about basketball. Dude was funny as hell.

It was the episode when Lisa beats up some guy for Will in the bowling alley. But I was only there for the carnival shooting. I never made it on camera but my Mom's did :leostare:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chilled with Flocka once, he was up my school for a concert.

Hung out with Chevy Woods and Wiz. I'm familiar with those Taylor Gang nikkas. My nikka rap for Taylor Gang. nikka recently was in the studio with Juicy J and I MISSED THAT shyt CAUSE I HAD TO GO TO A WEDDING. :sadcam:

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Numerous cats , i don't wanna name drop but most memorable would be smoking a blunt with Nas & Jungle.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chilled with Flocka once, he was up my school for a concert.

Hung out with Chevy Woods and Wiz. I'm familiar with those Taylor Gang nikkas. My nikka rap for Taylor Gang. nikka recently was in the studio with Juicy J and I MISSED THAT shyt CAUSE I HAD TO GO TO A WEDDING. :sadcam:

Is Neako ya boy? :youngsabo:

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hung with a couple rappers but most recently and a lil funny was cormega. my homeboy asked him if he did a recent track with nas his response was "nas aint gonna get on a song with somebody who can rip him he will get on a song with tyga before he would a nice nikka,look how long it took him to do a song with hov" everybody was like :ohhh: :dwillhuh: :wtf: :snoop:

:pacspit:

haha when was this?