Rappers you hung out with...

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
was kicking it at Yayo pool party he threw at his house july 2011.. nice crib... some of my folks fukk wit the unit and prodigy heavy. Yayo cool as fukk...food, drinks, loud, broads...

matter of fact both yayo and prodigy cool as hell, call my homies mother "mom " and visit from time to time

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY HAS HUNGOUT WITH EVERY BIG NAME RAPPER YOU CAN THINK OF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THESE RAPPERS WERE MORE AWE STRUCK WHEN MEETING ME THEN I WAS WHEN MEETING THEM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE NATURE BOY IS GONNA ENLIGHTEN THE COLI TODAY WITH A CLASSIC STORY INVOLVING MYSELF, DMX, PAULY SHORE AND A COUPLE OF THAI SHE-BOY HOOKERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS 1999, MY nikka DMX WAS ABOUT TO RELEASE HIS FOLLOW UP ALBUM "FLESH OF MY FLESH, BLOOD OF MY BLOOD" AND HE HAD INVITED THE NATURE BOY DOWN TO NYC TO GO WILD OUT WITH HIM AND THE RUFF RYDERS

*PAUSE*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANYWAYS THAT nikka DRAG-ON PICKED UP THE NATURE BOY FROM THE AIRPORT AND WE WENT DOWN TO SOME RUB & TUG JOINT DOWN IN YONKERS BEFORE HEADING UP TO MANHATTAN TO GO CLUBBING....THIS IS WHERE THE STORY GETS INTERESTING...THAI-SHE BOYS, PAULY SHORE AND $50,000 WORTH OF CRACK.....

TO BE CONTINUED....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
another story..so to speak...i did security for kanye and his crew during the college dropout era....dude stayed tappin my shoulder while he was performing and pointing at certain chicks in the audience to get numbers from...he wanted me to take them back to the bus where they were going to be at after the show..kanye was a little aloof...GLC i remember being cool as fukk though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ooh:

please share the whole story!

We was at a local club here in Cleveland called the mirage. I was only 16-17 but my peoples pulled some strings and got me in for my brothers birthday. Wish and his entourage was all over the place like they owned it. My brother and my uncle took offense to this on some "this supposed to be my birthday party" shyt. Night goes on my brother, uncle, wish, and his people's mean mugging all night. Eventually wish grabs the arm of chick that was there for my brothers party, and makes her dance with him. She wasn't really fighting him off but she didn't seem to be feeling him either. My uncle hops up and does his supa save a hoe routine: "the lady don't want to dance with you". Wish proceeds to call her a slore and my uncle a sucka nikka for tryin to save her. His crew converges, my family converges allot of yelling, pushing and shoving occurs, Wish was the only one to really land a blow before security breaks it up. My brothers party is cut short and my uncle leaves with a busted lip.

Afterwords my uncle was talmbout popin the trunk and goin to get these nikkas. He even stayed around to try to find this nikka but they musta snuck him out the back or somethin.

Whole time I'm thinking naw you can't shoot Wish Bone :sadbron: these nikkas was like my idols back then.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ghost wrote for Malachi the nutcracker

Yo which songs did you write for that nikka? I'm a huge Group Home fan. Those nikkas still alive? Last time I saw an interview with Lil Dap the boy looked cracked out. I had to SMH when they titled their album "Where Back" :snoop:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another quick story, I was parking my car by parsons n hillside in Jamaica queens and by the car in front of my car was someone who seemed familiar. I walked up and said yo u pharaoh, he said yea...I kicked it with him about how his music is amazing n how he worked with my homie Akir n immortal tech...then I bumped into him at LA fitness in new Hyde park like 3 times. He was telling me how radio not playing odd future but those kids doing tours...he was telling me about how he got outta shape from doing tours n is gonna get back in shape. We plan on working on a song for my artist album.

Also in 2000, my girl took me to a mos def, lost boyz n some other nikkas show in "bloodport" Connecticut. Lol. Show was awesome, now we headed to he hotel my girl had booked...we walk in the lobby and there is mos def at the front desk. I approached homie and started building, my girl was mad geeked. She was a huge backstar fan, me not so. Lol. I told him how she was a huge fan and didn't wanna bother u he was
cool took a pic with her. My girl n I were 18 at that time, now I'd never introduce a rapper to my girl lol.

Now we get to our room, I'm chilling with my girl n I hear a ruckus on our floor. I open the door n see mr. Cheeks n his crew just playing dice n drinking. I capped him n he says to me yo come n smoke with us lil nikka. Lol. I don't smoke but I was like appreciate the offer fam, Ima chill in the room. Next morning when my girl n I was on our way to the train to the city, we saw mr. Spigg nice walking down the street by himself with a triple fat goose on n it was august...I believe he's the one doing 70 years for robbing the bank.

I'll add more later...

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've met jungle, that nikka is hilarious. drop that story.

It was right after Illmatic dropped.

Nas was with Jungle and L.E.S.

I stepped to Nas and told him I was a big fan and they were all mad cool, Jungle handed me the blunt.

I had a bunch of records on me and we started talking music and we were all kind laughing about a Coolio Fantastic Voyage 12" I had with me(it was free lol) .

Hood Rev

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo which songs did you write for that nikka? I'm a huge Group Home fan. Those nikkas still alive? Last time I saw an interview with Lil Dap the boy looked cracked out. I had to SMH when they titled their album "Where Back" :snoop:

I was just playing...Malachi was one of the worst rappers ever....that was 70% premo, 28% Lil daps voice, and 2% Malachi filler