Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The hate be so goddamn real on here

You haters cant help but talk shyt and pray on a BLACK man’s downfall smh

But if it is Jeezy or Nas, you sing a totally different tune. You would literally pay a hitman to take them down. :sas1:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

I don't believe for 1 second that Gucci Mane has 6mil to drop on jewelry, nor does any other rapper.

I believe these rappers are GIVEN these trinkets or the numbers inflated in order to continue influencing young impressionable black minds into being materialistic and putting their money into non-black hands.

As we all know, rappers and hip-hop in general is the #1 influencer of young black youth. And we all know who ultimately controls these rappers and the mainstream media outlets to turn these normal human beings into famous "idols" worshipped by the masses:

BPYudrQ.jpg

uZNG90O.png

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

its great marketing, if you were a jeweler wouldn't you lease or lend jewellery to a rapper and have him shout it out?
same with cars etc. its a win win for that marketing

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I honestly find rappers love for chains and diamonds and fashion to be very strange and slightly homo. Prolly goes back to their obsessions with pimps and drug dealers tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The boy stunting on par with Mayweather, the fall out will be a sad sight. I’m sorry but that new crib is amazingly nice, 6 m’s in jewels, the cars, his clothes, and all of the sh1t his wife has is going to make him go broke. I hope it doesn’t happen but the writing is on the wall...

the thing is for rap is that the period when your hot is short,and its not like rock and other forms of music where you can be 50,60 still selling out arenas.

How many rappers from 15 years ago are still around?
you look at 2003, lil john, young bloodz, chingy and ludacris were hot

these guys wouldnt even sell 50,000 copies combined if they dropped a album now

that money dries up eal fast

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
If Fritz..Alpo..Nicky Barnes...Big Dave....Freddie Myers and Frank Lucas and AZ contributed one fifth of thier wealth to the infrastructure of Harlem it might still be the Black Mecca.......

:yeshrug:can't single out ATL breh

Lack of empowerment amongst wealthy blacks is Everywhere included where you live at

A lot of wealthy black do employ and empower people take the late Herman J Russell for instance.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the thing is for rap is that the period when your hot is short,and its not like rock and other forms of music where you can be 50,60 still selling out arenas.

How many rappers from 15 years ago are still around?
you look at 2003, lil john, young bloodz, chingy and ludacris were hot

these guys wouldnt even sell 50,000 copies combined if they dropped a album now

that money dries up eal fast

Even more recent. If Desiigner, Trinidad James, OJ Da Juiceman, and Young MA decided to drop a new record today, how much would they sell?

Daps
If Fritz..Alpo..Nicky Barnes...Big Dave....Freddie Myers and Frank Lucas and AZ contributed one fifth of thier wealth to the infrastructure of Harlem it might still be the Black Mecca.......

:yeshrug:can't single out ATL breh

Lack of empowerment amongst wealthy blacks is Everywhere included where you live at

Got non blacks out here building businesses with 6 billion dollar valuations, and I'm supposed to give a fukk about some mumbling rapper's 6 million dollar collection of jewelry he purchased from some Jew? fukkouttahere. Our people are hustling backwards, while everyone else is amassing the kind of wealth that helps communities grow and thrive. :francis:

LebronsJumper

All Star
Daps
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

I don't believe for 1 second that Gucci Mane has 6mil to drop on jewelry, nor does any other rapper.

I believe these rappers are GIVEN these trinkets or the numbers inflated in order to continue influencing young impressionable black minds into being materialistic and putting their money into non-black hands.

As we all know, rappers and hip-hop in general is the #1 influencer of young black youth. And we all know who ultimately controls these rappers and the mainstream media outlets to turn these normal human beings into famous "idols" worshipped by the masses:

BPYudrQ.jpg

uZNG90O.png

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

fame is just another form of currency

• Dap
Reactions: FSP