Torrance, CA
CPii5j8.gif

Diamonds dancing, briefcase lamping call me Vincent Vega :wow: :salute:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
all that stuff is considered ASSETS. what do ya'll broke pocket watchers know about ASSETS?
how do you know gucci isn't into the real estate game or have other shyt goin? those jewels if they are real diamonds and the gold, will still retain their value 20 years from now. the mansion even if its not paid off is still an ASSET. Depending on the surrounding area will still be worth what its worth down the line. Can be passed down from generation to generation. Exotic supercars hold value very well and seem to increase in value as time goes on depending on the rarity.

i don't usually judge because you don't know what else these guys are doin. they just do the typical stuntin for the gram but probably have a lot of private shyt goin on in the background.

:snoop:

Luxury mechanical watches (Rolex, Omega, etc) are the only jewels that holds their value. Those custom personal chains are only worth their precious metal in weight which is much less than the original price. You really think there's going to be a huge demand for those custom jewels:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Got non blacks out here building businesses with 6 billion dollar valuations, and I'm supposed to give a fukk about some mumbling rapper's 6 million dollar collection of jewelry he purchased from some Jew? fukkouttahere. Our people are hustling backwards, while everyone else is amassing the kind of wealth that helps communities grow and thrive. :francis:

"Stop hating, he getting money"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Stuntin while the Atlanta Public School System crumbles :manny:
Ted Turner is worth way more than Gucci Mane, and has a lot more money and influence.
Why shouldn't Ted be put under the microscope? All his business are profiting but the ATL public school system crumbles.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
My bank account ain't confused ugly bytch

Lol you always mad. Telling dudes to stop pocket watching, but you expect c00n rappers who never acknowledge you, to cut you a check.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol you always mad. Telling dudes to stop pocket watching, but you expect c00n rappers who never acknowledge you, to cut you a check.
Never mad. I don't have a reason to be. You just like using bytch tactics online your bytch ass wouldn't dare use offline. Show me the post where I expect anyone who I didn't do work for to cut me a check? I get my own bread and if I want things done I go do them not sound like a bytch like you and others on some what they should do with their money type flow

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Never mad. I don't have a reason to be. You just like using bytch tactics online your bytch ass wouldn't dare use offline. Show me the post where I expect anyone who I didn't do work for to cut me a check? I get my own bread and if I want things done I go do them not sound like a bytch like you and others on some what they should do with their money type flow

You still mad. Still cursing like you a wannabe G, and pissed when people even question you. Mind you, I never said a word about you, but you love to bark when someone question your her Gucci Mane.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Ted Turner is worth way more than Gucci Mane, and has a lot more money and influence.
Why shouldn't Ted be put under the microscope? All his business are profiting but the ATL public school system crumbles.

How often you see Ted Turner show his face on IG, showing off cars and planes and chains? He a billionaire and he should be pressed to build the infrastructure, but when you show off every fukking day, be prepared to be asked the hard questions.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You still mad. Still cursing like you a wannabe G, and pissed when people even question you. Mind you, I never said a word about you, but you love to bark when someone question your her Gucci Mane.
Cursing doesn't mean anger bytch. This is an informal setting not a business meeting bytch. When I'm cursing in a formal setting then I'm angry cursing at you is just that bytch. Actually you're the one pissed people are questioning you. I don't mind at all and if I am show the proof of it. Idgaf if you said a word about me you posted on here so if I disagree I'm going to post about it just like I do when I agree. Get out your feelings bytch and stop avoiding the truth I said about you moving like the bytch you are.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude is a crab that's why. Crab nikkas always looking for a valid reason to hate on other blacks.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Cursing doesn't mean anger bytch. This is an informal setting not a business meeting bytch. When I'm cursing in a formal setting then I'm angry cursing at you is just that bytch. Actually you're the one pissed people are questioning you. I don't mind at all and if I am show the proof of it. Idgaf if you said a word about me you posted on here so if I disagree I'm going to post about it just like I do when I agree. Get out your feelings bytch and stop avoiding the truth I said about you moving like the bytch you are.

You started this lame back and forth, but you telling me to go away? :childplease: