Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

Man I'm not even sure it's a conspiracy at this point. It's no coincidence that the "model minorities" (indians and east asians) are quietly getting the most money out here via STEM, Medicine, and business careers.
Indian family will both look like they shopped at Target, live in a apartment in the middle of NJ some where and commute to NYC with both parents making $100k+ as engineers. They keep the money in the family and on the low.

Only outliers are the chinese ppl i'm starting to see now dressed in Philip Lim and Rag & Bone driving nice cars out LA and Manhattan but that seems to be a certain circle of legitimately RICH chinese doing that

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Not hating but every time I see this dude and his wife I wonder how they afford all that stuff.
I mean he's a star and owns his masters (I'm assuming) but he's not selling like Kendrick or having $100 million tours like Jayz
He stay posting vids in lil rinky dink clubs where only 10-15 people can fit on stage with him. Is his hustle game just that strong to afford all this?
The boy stunting on par with Mayweather, the fall out will be a sad sight. I’m sorry but that new crib is amazingly nice, 6 m’s in jewels, the cars, his clothes, and all of the sh1t his wife has is going to make him go broke. I hope it doesn’t happen but the writing is on the wall...

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Rent and gift.

If I was rich as fukk and I wouldn't buy these stupid chains, etc. Totally waste $$$.

After I watched Redman interview about MTV's Crib. I have so much respect for Redman.

so does the person who gives the gift slowly pays it off? or does the new owner pay it off or does he return the item back to the store? How does it work?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The boy stunting on par with Mayweather, the fall out will be a sad sight. I’m sorry but that new crib is amazingly nice, 6 m’s in jewels, the cars, his clothes, and all of the sh1t his wife has is going to make him go broke. I hope it doesn’t happen but the writing is on the wall...

Breh, a superficial extroverted woman will make you broke quicker than Mayweather's punches. I seen this story before on how the wife gets bored of him, and start seeing broke dudes with "excitement". You can't ever keep those type of women happy.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
all that stuff is considered ASSETS. what do ya'll broke pocket watchers know about ASSETS?
how do you know gucci isn't into the real estate game or have other shyt goin? those jewels if they are real diamonds and the gold, will still retain their value 20 years from now. the mansion even if its not paid off is still an ASSET. Depending on the surrounding area will still be worth what its worth down the line. Can be passed down from generation to generation. Exotic supercars hold value very well and seem to increase in value as time goes on depending on the rarity.

i don't usually judge because you don't know what else these guys are doin. they just do the typical stuntin for the gram but probably have a lot of private shyt goin on in the background.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I wonder if his house is paid for? if not this is more stupid than i originally thought.

If that's really 6 mil in jewelry, i guarantee he cant get 1.5 million for them a day after he bought them. Those arent tiffany diamonds. Hiphop jewellers charge insane prices on the craftsmanship.

His going to go broke no doubt. And this flashing has already caught the IRS's greedy eye.

FSP

Banned
Daps
all that stuff is considered ASSETS. what do ya'll broke pocket watchers know about ASSETS?
how do you know gucci isn't into the real estate game or have other shyt goin? those jewels if they are real diamonds and the gold, will still retain their value 20 years from now. the mansion even if its not paid off is still an ASSET. Depending on the surrounding area will still be worth what its worth down the line. Can be passed down from generation to generation. Exotic supercars hold value very well and seem to increase in value as time goes on depending on the rarity.

i don't usually judge because you don't know what else these guys are doin. they just do the typical stuntin for the gram but probably have a lot of private shyt goin on in the background.
Nope. Diamonds lose a bunch of value over time. Gold doesn't. But diamonds are literally just rocks that are common deep within the earths crust.

Daps

I'm not knocking his purchases but those chains and bracelets are worth 1/8 what he paid for him, however the metal (gold), and the watches he didn't butcher will definitely go up in value.

You think luxury cars hold value? Go look at the price of a decade old rolls Royce or Lamborghini compared to the original sticker price. Only rare luxury cars retain value like the Ferrari f40, Enzo, or saleen s7 etc

Again I have no problem with his purchases, if someone has it like that then they have it like that, but let's not act like those luxury cars or diamond chains are investments, they lose value instantly.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
uncategorized-tiger-hoods-up-in-this039-page-23-gucci-mane-bart-simpson-chain-l-23b39290fd40ac41.jpg

hip0zxhkpwdh3uoeygug.jpg

i miss bart & odie*