Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im not having a meltdown but whatever makes your broke ass feel better because we both know offline your nothing but a broke ass pleeb

Broke ? :heh:

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. :dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hate when yall act like other races dont stunt in their own way.

Keeping up with the Jones's aint come from the hood, it came from the burbs.
These dudes are crabs and low key want to be other races. That's why they always on their you see that's why insert other non black race does xyz. Clown stuff

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Since errbody a casual accountant round these parts...how much can I write off for fukks not given:jbhmm:.... seriously...half the ppl talking shyt wouldn't do anything for the community as a whole....nagas just masking their jealousy...naga went thru hell for that shyt...think bout it.....caught a body....some naga cracked his jaw in jail etc....y'all ain't willing to walk thru hell tho.....stop talking shyt bout ppl that did....deep down y'all jealous of his strength...keep cooking tho:sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm leaving work and you still on my alerts. Get yourself a dog or a random thot.
Your still on my alerts too fakkit what's your point broke ass bytch? Take your own advice because we know you don't got no bytches at all bum worker