Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not hating but every time I see this dude and his wife I wonder how they afford all that stuff.
I mean he's a star and owns his masters (I'm assuming) but he's not selling like Kendrick or having $100 million tours like Jayz
He stay posting vids in lil rinky dink clubs where only 10-15 people can fit on stage with him. Is his hustle game just that strong to afford all this?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
This is a collection over time. I actually thought the cost would have been much higher. Either way, I don't follow Gucci mane enough to know what he does community-wise, but you only live life once. No hate or disrespect from me.

Daps
Not hating but every time I see this dude and his wife I wonder how they afford all that stuff.
I mean he's a star and owns his masters (I'm assuming) but he's not selling like Kendrick or having $100 million tours like Jayz
He stay posting vids in lil rinky dink clubs where only 10-15 people can fit on stage with him. Is his hustle game just that strong to afford all this?

They're definitely some heavy stunters

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You stay stalking me. Keep getting mad at an opinion, breh :pachaha:
Signs of a nobody always exaggerating their importance. You say I'm mad at an opinion when just like you I posted my opinion of your opinion. You bytches never make sense

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Signs of a nobody always exaggerating their importance. You say I'm mad at an opinion when just like you I posted my opinion of your opinion. You bytches never make sense

Confuse yourself breh :pachaha:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

I don't believe for 1 second that Gucci Mane has 6mil to drop on jewelry, nor does any other rapper.

I believe these rappers are GIVEN these trinkets or the numbers inflated in order to continue influencing young impressionable black minds into being materialistic and putting their money into non-black hands.

As we all know, rappers and hip-hop in general is the #1 influencer of young black youth. And we all know who ultimately controls these rappers and the mainstream media outlets to turn these normal human beings into famous "idols" worshipped by the masses:

BPYudrQ.jpg

uZNG90O.png

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

I don't believe for 1 second that Gucci Mane has 6mil to drop on jewelry, nor does any other rapper.

I believe these rappers are GIVEN these trinkets or the numbers inflated in order to continue influencing young impressionable black minds into being materialistic and putting their money into non-black hands.

As we all know, rappers and hip-hop in general is the #1 influencer of young black youth. And we all know who ultimately controls these rappers and the mainstream media outlets to turn these normal human beings into famous "idols" worshipped by the masses:

BPYudrQ.jpg

uZNG90O.png

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

Our lord and savior Yeezus Forsaw all of this