Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

FSP

Banned
Daps
uncategorized-tiger-hoods-up-in-this039-page-23-gucci-mane-bart-simpson-chain-l-23b39290fd40ac41.jpg

hip0zxhkpwdh3uoeygug.jpg

i miss bart & odie*
lmao that shyt was fake as hell

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The boy stunting on par with Mayweather, the fall out will be a sad sight. I’m sorry but that new crib is amazingly nice, 6 m’s in jewels, the cars, his clothes, and all of the sh1t his wife has is going to make him go broke. I hope it doesn’t happen but the writing is on the wall...
The hate be so goddamn real on here

You haters cant help but talk shyt and pray on a BLACK man’s downfall smh

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
True, but rappers been going out their way to stunt on regular people for so many years, that thoughts like that cross your mind. I mean, if rappers even gave up one fifth of their money and rebuild the infrastructure of ATL with owning all of the businesses to give back to the people, how much better would millions of lives be?
:what: That's not their job. That's your governments responsibility.

Not hating but every time I see this dude and his wife I wonder how they afford all that stuff.
I mean he's a star and owns his masters (I'm assuming) but he's not selling like Kendrick or having $100 million tours like Jayz
He stay posting vids in lil rinky dink clubs where only 10-15 people can fit on stage with him. Is his hustle game just that strong to afford all this?
Unless an appraiser tells you something, don't believe it.

If all that jewelry was real, it would be way more than 6 mil.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not hating but every time I see this dude and his wife I wonder how they afford all that stuff.
I mean he's a star and owns his masters (I'm assuming) but he's not selling like Kendrick or having $100 million tours like Jayz
He stay posting vids in lil rinky dink clubs where only 10-15 people can fit on stage with him. Is his hustle game just that strong to afford all this?
That nikkas was just on a stadium tour with the weeknd.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The hate be so goddamn real on here

You haters cant help but talk shyt and pray on a BLACK man’s downfall smh
I don't know what's worse that or dudes who Stan dude nonstop even though he makes his living flexing on those same people who ain't got no money.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm not even sure it's a conspiracy at this point. It's no coincidence that the "model minorities" (indians and east asians) are quietly getting the most money out here via STEM, Medicine, and business careers.
Indian family will both look like they shopped at Target, live in a apartment in the middle of NJ some where and commute to NYC with both parents making $100k+ as engineers. They keep the money in the family and on the low.

Only outliers are the chinese ppl i'm starting to see now dressed in Philip Lim and Rag & Bone driving nice cars out LA and Manhattan but that seems to be a certain circle of legitimately RICH chinese doing that

:stopitslime:

1257.jpg

Black people aren't the only ones who stunt but we criticized the most when we do. You're comparing working people who make money to entertainers. The jewelry, cars, and clothes are part of the image. I don't see regular black folks with money stunting like that.

Last edited:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

Gucci making racks for performances and appearances. U gotta think any club or function he's going to, he's making racks on racks.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
lmao that shyt was fake as hell

Not necessarily, most likely it's hollow and super thin jewelry with them lab diamonds and low carat size. It's them big boogers that cost ya, those lil diamonds in most of these rappers chains be mad cheap

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
True, but rappers been going out their way to stunt on regular people for so many years, that thoughts like that cross your mind. I mean, if rappers even gave up one fifth of their money and rebuild the infrastructure of ATL with owning all of the businesses to give back to the people, how much better would millions of lives be?

If Fritz..Alpo..Nicky Barnes...Big Dave....Freddie Myers and Frank Lucas and AZ contributed one fifth of thier wealth to the infrastructure of Harlem it might still be the Black Mecca.......

:yeshrug:can't single out ATL breh

Lack of empowerment amongst wealthy blacks is Everywhere included where you live at

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not necessarily, most likely it's hollow and super thin jewelry with them lab diamonds and low carat size. It's them big boogers that cost ya, those lil diamonds in most of these rappers chains be mad cheap
That is essentially what I'm saying. When I see lil ass rappers suddenly floss with huge chains and thousands of diamonds, I assume they are cheap lab made kind. Those dont have any appraisal value. His newer jewelry collection is more what is expect 6 million in real jewelry to look like

FSP

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:

1257.jpg

Black people aren't the only ones who stunt but we criticized the most when we do. You're comparing working people who make money to entertainers. The jewelry, cars, and clothes are part of the image. I don't see regular black folks with money stunting like that.
You know ole dude got killed for that too right?

Secondly hes Indian. We supposed to care about what Indians in India do with their money?

Third...When you buy gold, you're transferring value, not losing money. Buying gold is an example of stunting the right way. Diamonds are mostly intrinsic in value.