Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know ole dude got killed for that too right?

Secondly hes Indian. We supposed to care about what Indians in India do with their money?

Third...When you buy gold, you're transferring value, not losing money. Buying gold is an example of stunting the right way. Diamonds are mostly intrinsic in value.

I'm not telling anyone what to do with their money:hubie:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Them chains was tacky to me outrageous. Out of all the rappers Nas probably got the cleanest jewelry game. This new generation getting creative with the pieces can’t lie.

Boogie and Gucci jewelry back then look wild fugazi :dead:
i know you meant boosie jahahahahaa

yeah it's tacky but it's comedy to me

i like solid gold pieces solid platinum personally

i don't like small stones

but if you like ice yeah the cleaner the better

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i know you meant boosie jahahahahaa

yeah it's tacky but it's comedy to me

i like solid gold pieces solid platinum personally

i don't like small stones

but if you like ice yeah the cleaner the better

Lmaooo yeah I meant Boosie and while we at it let’s throw Soulja Boy in there :scust:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Stuntin while the Atlanta Public School System crumbles :manny:

Why do rappers buy so much Jewelry, are they presents from the Label they're signed to. Doesn't Jewelry depreciate in value? I mean a nice gold chain and a nice watch would be fine, but these chains are so excessive? Just curious

Rent and gift.

If I was rich as fukk and I wouldn't buy these stupid chains, etc. Totally waste $$$.

After I watched Redman interview about MTV's Crib. I have so much respect for Redman.

We be called pocket watchers if we drop a hint of intelligence in this topic :hubie:

[

I’m far from a hater but how many times have we seen this story?

Why do black people get so mad at what other black people purchase?

Never fails :laff:

Daps
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

I don't believe for 1 second that Gucci Mane has 6mil to drop on jewelry, nor does any other rapper.

I believe these rappers are GIVEN these trinkets or the numbers inflated in order to continue influencing young impressionable black minds into being materialistic and putting their money into non-black hands.

As we all know, rappers and hip-hop in general is the #1 influencer of young black youth. And we all know who ultimately controls these rappers and the mainstream media outlets to turn these normal human beings into famous "idols" worshipped by the masses:

BPYudrQ.jpg

uZNG90O.png

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

Seriously, no other genre of music has constant videos of the artists flaunting expensive cars, huge giant diamond jewelry, or large clumps of cash.

Now I will say this is more of a hip hop thing, than a black thing, because you don't see a lot of black actors showing off those things.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nukkas showing you jewelry collections. White folks are using their money to influence politics and elections, and gentrify. Its levels to this shyt. Ya'll enjoy to
Gucci could’ve paid for some represenatives to keep Atlanta Black, but I think that’s asking too much :francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Them chains was tacky to me outrageous. Out of all the rappers Nas probably got the cleanest jewelry game. This new generation getting creative with the pieces can’t lie.

Boosie and Gucci jewelry back then look wild fugazi :dead:
7b0695875b10ea29bb17a1360b8c10a1.jpg

:laff::laff::laff: My dawg dun came all the way up

There was a time when you wouldn't dare tell nikkas his bart chain wasn't real

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I have a conspiracy theory :patrice:

I don't believe for 1 second that Gucci Mane has 6mil to drop on jewelry, nor does any other rapper.

I believe these rappers are GIVEN these trinkets or the numbers inflated in order to continue influencing young impressionable black minds into being materialistic and putting their money into non-black hands.

As we all know, rappers and hip-hop in general is the #1 influencer of young black youth. And we all know who ultimately controls these rappers and the mainstream media outlets to turn these normal human beings into famous "idols" worshipped by the masses:

BPYudrQ.jpg

uZNG90O.png

Black people as a collective being responsible and stingy with our money would turn white supremacy on its head.

White supremacy thrives on black folk being careless and irresponsible with our money and is a large reason why so much music that promotes and glorifies reckless spending and a "make it rain" mentality, is pushed over the airwaves:

The modern-day rapper is nothing but a puppet being used to keep impressionable minds thinking that financial IRRESPONSIBILITY is "cool" and that the lifestyle portrayed (reckless, irresponsible, etc) are the keys to success instead of intelligence and education.

:patrice:

Wat wuld u say abt cole and kendrick