Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That video doesn’t prove he didn’t rape her but okay.
Because the legal system already proved that he didnt, that's why he was cleared of criminal charges.
:what:

so she's kissing on all him, pulling him by his neck, spreading her legs on top of an open bar, making sexually aggressive movements, inviting him to her dorm room, signing him in at 2:30am all to play a game of Candyland? Where's the accountability on her part?
:gucci:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Because the legal system already proved that he didnt, that's why he was cleared of criminal charges.
:what:

so she's kissing on all him, pulling him by his neck, spreading her legs on top of an open bar, making sexually aggressive movements, inviting him to her dorm room, signing him in at 2:30am all to play a game of Candyland? Where's the accountability on her part?
:gucci:

Girl calm down, all I said was the video didn’t prove anything to me. Someone can be all for it at first then change their minds. But if he was cleared he was cleared. I never said he was guilty.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Girl calm down, all I said was the video didn’t prove anything to me. Someone can be all for it at first then change their minds. But if he was cleared he was cleared. I never said he was guilty.
:comeon:Really? with the semantics. You said that the video doesn't prove that he didn't rape her (that's double negatives, btw.. anyway), the video proves alot. The burden of proof was on her to prove that she was raped, there was no conclusive evidence to show that he did. Changed her mind is bullshyt... she wasn't confused when she was doing everything to solicit him, her intent was there... and it was on her to be responsible for her actions. For hours she's flirting and dry f**in him all throughout the bar, then the minute she gets to her room, all of a sudden it's "No"..?? u cant be serious. If I'm doing all that to get with dude, making gestures and suggestions then I'm following through because I know what my intentions are for the night. Puhhhllleasssee. If I'm not feeling him, I'm not inviting him to my room in the first place, Left him at the bar.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Truth

But idk the conversation of what we consider "proof" is gonna get muddy. And I want no parts:hubie:

Get out while you're still not offended my dear

I’m just saying that consent can be withdrawn at anytime, I know you guys don’t like to hear that but it’s true. Not saying he raped her, he clearly didn’t thats why they said he was innocent but IMO the video isnt proof that he didn’t.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:

:picard::gucci: