Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All men are rapist to these whores.

Only a hoe who is insecure about her hoe'ery would suggest this video doesn't clear him of rape.

It's about hoes needing the ability to fall back on the anti-slut defense of "he raped me" and having their claim taken seriously, even in light of all evidence pointing otherwise.

They don't care if they sound like Alex Jones with their hoe babble:
"Can you prove he didn't have her under mind control? MKULTRA, FEMA, HAARP, Bilderbergs"
PpfzDPW.png

Daps
That video doesn’t prove he didn’t rape her but okay.

It doesn't, but it discredits the notion that she was blackout drunk. So unless she was claiming that she remembered everything that happened prior to entering the dorm room and became incapacitatedly drunk afterward, then why should we believe her?

What most likely happened is she was "functionally blacked out" and didn't remember anything past the bar. She woke up the next day either with him or being told by her friend they fukked and decided she had been raped. I get the feeling a lot of these drunk rapes happen just like that.

Some men are predators, but I honestly don't believe most men would have sex with a truly incapacitated woman like the #MeToo crowd would have you believe :hubie:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Damn I fukked a lot of drunk white women in college. I am blessed not to have gotten caught up.

By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That video doesn’t prove he didn’t rape her but okay.
you know what? yeah it does :yeshrug: this is bullshyt. im tired of this garbage that says grown women are children with zero accountability

the woman in that video is not a fukking rape victim :mjlol: you disservice rape victims with that

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Ive had a good number of 1 night stands back in college between the years of 2007-2012. Only a few in the years following that
I would never do that again. Times have changed and its not worth it.
If you are reading this, DO NOT fukk A GIRL YOU MEET ON THE FIRST NIGHT IF SHE HAS HAD ANYTHING TO DRINK.

The law is not on our side. You will be charged if she talks to a cop regardless of what the facts are. Get her number, walk away, and contact her the next day to set something up.
Its wrong and fukked up, but this is the society we currently live under.
Protect yourself, because nobody else will.
Youve been warned.
Dont become a statistic. Without that video, that young man would have his life ruined, and its possible he still might

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
:whoa:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.

full

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

I've fukked drunk women.
Speak for yourself you rapist piece of shyt. :mjlol:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
the woman in that video is not a fukking rape victim :mjlol: you disservice rape victims with that

Proof they don't actually care about rape victims, just about pushing an anti male anti accountability agenda.

No matter how shady the details women will stand 100% behind accusers shaming anyone not condemning an innocent man, until they are fully outed as liars then they scatter like roaches