Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was obviously the aggressor at the bar. Dude must not get much play cuz behavior like that is a turn off for me tbh.

Highly unlikely. He's a good-looking guy (no homo). I'm pretty sure he gets plenty of p*ssy.

If a decent looking girl (at least in terms of her body) is throwing herself like that at you, you lying if you saying you wouldn't fukk. You're either gay or have very low sex drive.

No hetrosexual male who can get his dikk up turns down easy p*ssy from a reasonably attractive woman. Don't matter how much p*ssy you get on the regular. New p*ssy is always welcome.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Accountability, my girl had to check him in . . .and said she was raped :wow: you literally have footage and even with that the bruh still being doubted, we have to throw away logic and PROOF to give her support, we have to throw away facts for the unknown, if we had reversed this in it was footage of a dude being extra aggressive and dragging her by the hand to his room. . .nobody would be saying we don't know what happen in that room everybody would be on that nikka like he guilty . .but now the opposite "ohhh well umm she was a whore all through the footage but who knows what happen when she got to her room she might have saw jesus"

it's like watching footage of a man enter the mall with a gun and hearing afterwards everybody in the mall died and you have footage of him being the only survivor walking out with blood on his clothes and saying
"well we don't know what happen on the inside, yeah he had blood on him but that doesn't mean he the killer"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:damn::damn:.. :picard:you gotta explain that one; I cant rock with that... :usure::no:

Just he typical pressure through repeated request for the p*ssy,and not taking the first no as the final answer.
My gun was on the nightstand/table or wherever because thats just where I would put it when I was fukking at a strange womans house,or if a strange woman came to mines. Probably to look cool when I was a kid,then as I got older just a way to let these women know "If you are thinking about trying to set me up,or about returning back to this place with some homeboys,you better think twice,I got a gun so I must be a shooter:henbron:". Thats the only message the gun was MEANT to send fukking with hood bytches.. But looking back you never know how different women COULD have taken different things.I trust my instincts enough to know none of them were scared or had the :merchant: look on their face.

But I've seen women say they went through with the sex because the guy was bigger than her,or their were multiple guys and she was intimidated. When you hear some of the goofy reasons women say they went through with sex it really makes you self conscience of shyt you might have did or said back in the day,or might still say. I only take half of what some of these attention seekers are saying seriously. But as crazy is it may sound I'm sure its a valid reason to claim rape in their mind,for some of them.

I wouldn't want any woman to be able to look back and say anything like that about me,like how they did Cosby. And the fact they came back for more isn't even a valid defense in a court of law:martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She probably didn't realize he was a Punjab until after they fukked.

I was going to say she probably though she was fukking a light skin nikka and woke up wit the whole apartment smelling like curry :lolbron:

You cacs always catch feelings when non-white men get white p*ssy.

You gotta start realizing women are like us. They don't care about race if you look good. This Indian dude is actually blessed with good looks. I'm pretty sure the white women at USC are thirsting for him just like you crakkkas thirst of attractive women of other races.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
He needs to get his game up

All he had to do was record her with his phone. Just record little bits before & after, to prove she was cool with you the whole time. If you raped her, her demeanor would be much different after the sex, then before. Always get the chick to tell the camera how she feels without acting like you are forcing her to do it. Do something like get her to shake her ass for you, or just be sexy for you. If some bullshyt pop off, you got proof at your disposal. Make sure you put that shyt on the cloud, though, might get some dirty cops! I don't trust no one when it comes to my life!

nikkas don't realize you carry a powerful tool with you everyday, use it!
I switch on the voice recorder on my phone the second we enter the bedroom. I’m not taking a single L.

I’ve got audio that can rival skeetsinternal.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It doesn't, but it discredits the notion that she was blackout drunk. So unless she was claiming that she remembered everything that happened prior to entering the dorm room and became incapacitatedly drunk afterward, then why should we believe her?

What most likely happened is she was "functionally blacked out" and didn't remember anything past the bar. She woke up the next day either with him or being told by her friend they fukked and decided she had been raped. I get the feeling a lot of these drunk rapes happen just like that.

Some men are predators, but I honestly don't believe most men would have sex with a truly incapacitated woman like the #MeToo crowd would have you believe :hubie:
A lot of women would criminalize netflix and chill if they could....

The same chicks be talking not giving up the p*ssy, be the same ones throwing it back 10 minutes into the movie....

yyy

All Star
Daps
While the video makes it pretty obvious that she's the aggressor, the reality is more complicated than that. I did some research. Apparently the girl in question was taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning that same night...
https://www.indiawest.com/news/glob...cle_072cec36-7e24-11e7-8cff-6fda3ba038cf.html
“Arshia initiated sexual contact with me,” Premjee told India-West in a candid interview, using only the first name of the alleged victim, who has been named in that manner in court documents. “I didn’t drink with her, didn’t offer her alcohol. I had no way of knowing how much she had to drink before we met,” said the Southern California-born man who grew up in Mumbai.

Premjee also noted that Arshia – who also grew up in Mumbai – did not want to press charges, and told police she could not remember that night.

After initially meeting April 1 at Banditos Tequila and Taco club – less than a mile away from the USC campus – the two took an Uber back to the university, and engaged in their brief encounter in a common area of Arshia’s dorm, he recalled. Arshia’s roommate found the pair, and called the resident assistant (see earlier India-West story here).

Premjee was contacted later that day by the Los Angeles Police Department, after Arshia was taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. He was arrested on charges of sexual assault and sexual penetration with a foreign object – he used his fingers during the encounter, violating Section 289 of the California Penal Code – and held on $100,000. Premjee, who is a U.S. citizen, made bail and was released the same day; he initially faced 10 years in state prison.
It's sad to say, but this kind of case will likely get you expelled from your University/College every time. More than anything, what this case demonstrates is the need to be careful when it comes to alcohol and having sex. This Girl was completely blacked out in the video. And by the time he left, her roommates called 911. You can make all the arguments about how she was the aggressor, but my question is why take the risk? Be smart! If it's too easy and she's had a lot to drink, walk away. If she's slurring her words, walk away. If you have any doubt, walk away. It's not worth it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this might shock some of you, but intent isn't permanent.
:scust:Nobody said that. Just when it comes to, you know, investigating a sexual assault, the before and after matters. Without contexts its "He raped me."

"Naturally a guilty person wouldn't admit to it, so lock him up." The lead up shows us that she had every intent to have sex with him. And while it wasn't her that reported it, her intent may have stayed 100% the same, but her feelings about it changed afterwards.

Instead of post nut clarity, it becomes a rape charge. None of this is to say he DIDN'T do it, but the moment a man is suspected of having done it his life changes. So my job is to recognize that he has two trials, and one doesn't even require he step into court.

Shout out to Brian Banks. #Ineedreceipts

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
While the video makes it pretty obvious that she's the aggressor, the reality is more complicated than that. I did some research. Apparently the girl in question was taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning that same night...
https://www.indiawest.com/news/glob...cle_072cec36-7e24-11e7-8cff-6fda3ba038cf.html

It's sad to say, but this kind of case will likely get you expelled from your University/College every time. More than anything, what this case demonstrates is the need to be careful when it comes to alcohol and having sex. This Girl was completely blacked out in the video. And by the time he left, her roommates called 911. You can make all the arguments about how she was the aggressor, but my question is why take the risk? Be smart! If it's too easy and she's had a lot to drink, walk away. If she's slurring her words, walk away. If you have any doubt, walk away. It's not worth it.
So the girl was Indian, not white. :ohhh:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

While I agree that you have to be smarter, the guy was also drunk too, so he may not have been able to pick up on those cues. People make bad decisions when they’re drunk all the time. He was probably drunk enough to not see it as a risk. Getting drunk at bars/club can be a dangerous situation for both parties