Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

This is why I tell yall stay the ABSOLUTE fukk away from drunk women :ufdup:

He was proven innocent in court yet he STILL has to prove his innocence to the "ethics commitee", meaning he could still be expelled, on top of the major lawyer fees. Oh, and his reputation that has been tarnished. If it weren't for the CCTV footage he would be sitting in a cell for years to come.

Meanwhile, the woman who made the claim had her face blurred, identity hidden and had no repercussions.

Mf's wanna chat about rape culture, how about false accusation culture? :hhh:

My home boy tried to get me to pick up a drink women once and when I didn’t he sucker punched me and ran.

I’m glad I said no cause he was one of those type of dudes that would do shyt without thinking

ShackZilla89

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
My home boy tried to get me to pick up a drink women once and when I didn’t he sucker punched me and ran.

I’m glad I said no cause he was one of those type of dudes that would do shyt without thinking
:what: I hope you pushed the line on sight the next time you saw him. If that would've happened to me, they would've had to peel that ninja off the concrete after I'm finished with him...:mjgrin:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
He needs to get his game up

All he had to do was record her with his phone. Just record little bits before & after, to prove she was cool with you the whole time. If you raped her, her demeanor would be much different after the sex, then before. Always get the chick to tell the camera how she feels without acting like you are forcing her to do it. Do something like get her to shake her ass for you, or just be sexy for you. If some bullshyt pop off, you got proof at your disposal. Make sure you put that shyt on the cloud, though, might get some dirty cops! I don't trust no one when it comes to my life!

nikkas don't realize you carry a powerful tool with you everyday, use it!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:what: I hope you pushed the line on sight the next time you saw him. If that would've happened to me, they would've had to peel that ninja off the concrete after I'm finished with him...:mjgrin:

Na more like ex home boy I haven’t spoken to him since. Not going to lie I tried to chase him down with my car and run him over but he ran against traffic to escape me.