Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Buddy posted about using a pistol to threaten a chick to to smash----------

A clear definition of fukking rape and you post this?

Neg and kill yaself!
Thats not what i read sir. And the follow up post i read as well only seemed to elaborate on that.

i see no reason to kill myself. With this shyt hole country's track record and my current health, life is short enough as it is. Im sorry u feel that way though. Wish u peace and blessings to overcome that anger. Try to sleep well brother.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thats not what i read sir. And the follow up post i read as well only seemed to elaborate on that.

i see no reason to kill myself. With this shyt hole country's track record and my current health, life is short enough as it is. Im sorry u feel that way though. Wish u peace and blessings to overcome that anger. Try to sleep well brother.
How you didn't read it when it is what he posted? :unimpressed:

Daps
How you didn't read it when it is what he posted? :unimpressed:
My apologies brother. I misspoke.
What i was trying to
convey is it seemed like breh was trying to warn us how in current times/post metoo, the lines of consent have been shifted and distorted.

i feel like he was warning us gone are the days of nuance.

once upon a time u went to a club/dive bar or frat party
or whatever and with alcohol flowing and hormones raging, one thing leads to another and the mext morning someone ends up doing the walk of shame.

Now if we are talking about a chick being fed alcohol or drugs to the point she cant tell up from down, then yeah, the ability to consent is extremely nonexistant. i consider that to be a violation.

Now repeat that same scene except this time everyone is drinking responsibly. Driving may be off the table, but everyone still has their wits about them. Both parties are tipsy but otherwise cool.

This was always the bar/club scene culture. Its literally why ladies night was a whole thing.

But post metoo that nuance is now gone. If she cant pass a breathalyzer at the legal limit, it dont matter if u are completely hammered ur damn self. Say goodby to ur freedom, reputation and future because u are now in the eyes of the law a sexual predator.

And if u a black man u may as well take the plea deal and God have mercy on u if she is white.

A gun on the nightstand? ok thats not a life my square ass was about but i still ran adjacent to that sort of crowd. But whats missing is the intent. Breh made it pretty plane he had no intention of using that gun to coerce the p*ssy. Did he pick it up? Play with it? make allusions to it? These are the little nuances that need to be addressed and considered. Breh was trying to point out just by that gun being present, it could be construed as cooercion just that simple at the very whim of his partner for that evening.

Whole thing read like breh was preaching about the necessity to move different post metoo.
And my interpretation was breh in a very poorly worded way was trying to preach to the youngins we cant move like that in 2024. If a chick could chill and get high with cosby and flip it into her being drugged and taken advantage of, its our word as a black man against a white female tears who perfectly understands the dynamics at play.

And as breh mentioned this seemed to more or leas resonate with brehs until dude started getting a little too pompous and insufferable.

ive read all kinds of foul disgusting shyt here breh way worse than anything SB posted that generally got swept under the rug.

Under the guise of "jokes" or "trolling".

As someone with no dog on the fight it just seems like serious disingenuous concern trolling gone too far.

But if im mistaken, may God forgive me. Ill take whatever L's due to me. If there is more context im missing, all i know is what i have to go on here.

And believe it or not my intentions are pure. I literally am trying to walk the righteous path God help me.

Thats why all im asking for is good faith dialogue here like the grown men we all are.

If im wrong im wrong. And ill stand on my L.

But breh either need to be exonerated or sent to that bush in the sky.

Mixed signals make me gassy :dame:

edit: lemme take it one step further. if i recall they was talking about unbanning breh and folks was actually for it. The biggest arguing point against it was having to deal with that cam smilie breh basically use as a sig :mjlol::stopitslime:

So what is that supposed to be terms of his parole. i would have thought no guns, daily nightstand checks, and no posting in the salon.

Hence despite being very stingy with my oxygen toward predators, why i always felt this shyt had an air of disingenuousness.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My apologies brother. I misspoke.
What i was trying to
convey is it seemed like breh was trying to warn us how in current times/post metoo, the lines of consent have been shifted and distorted.

i feel like he was warning us gone are the days of nuance.

once upon a time u went to a club/dive bar or frat party
or whatever and with alcohol flowing and hormones raging, one thing leads to another and the mext morning someone ends up doing the walk of shame.

Now if we are talking about a chick being fed alcohol or drugs to the point she cant tell up from down, then yeah, the ability to consent is extremely nonexistant. i consider that to be a violation.

Now repeat that same scene except this time everyone is drinking responsibly. Driving may be off the table, but everyone still has their wits about them. Both parties are tipsy but otherwise cool.

This was always the bar/club scene culture. Its literally why ladies night was a whole thing.

But post metoo that nuance is now gone. If she cant pass a breathalyzer at the legal limit, it dont matter if u are completely hammered ur damn self. Say goodby to ur freedom, reputation and future because u are now in the eyes of the law a sexual predator.

And if u a black man u may as well take the plea deal and God have mercy on u if she is white.

A gun on the nightstand? ok thats not a life my square ass was about but i still ran adjacent to that sort of crowd. But whats missing is the intent. Breh made it pretty plane he had no intention of using that gun to coerce the p*ssy. Did he pick it up? Play with it? make allusions to it? These are the little nuances that need to be addressed and considered. Breh was trying to point out just by that gun being present, it could be construed as cooercion just that simple at the very whim of his partner for that evening.

Whole thing read like breh was preaching about the necessity to move different post metoo.
And my interpretation was breh in a very poorly worded way was trying to preach to the youngins we cant move like that in 2024. If a chick could chill and get high with cosby and flip it into her being drugged and taken advantage of, its our word as a black man against a white female tears who perfectly understands the dynamics at play.

And as breh mentioned this seemed to more or leas resonate with brehs until dude started getting a little too pompous and insufferable.

ive read all kinds of foul disgusting shyt here breh way worse than anything SB posted that generally got swept under the rug.

Under the guise of "jokes" or "trolling".

As someone with no dog on the fight it just seems like serious disingenuous concern trolling gone too far.

But if im mistaken, may God forgive me. Ill take whatever L's due to me. If there is more context im missing, all i know is what i have to go on here.

And believe it or not my intentions are pure. I literally am trying to walk the righteous path God help me.

Thats why all im asking for is good faith dialogue here like the grown men we all are.

If im wrong im wrong. And ill stand on my L.

But breh either need to be exonerated or sent to that bush in the sky.

Mixed signals make me gassy :dame:

edit: lemme take it one step further. if i recall they was talking about unbanning breh and folks was actually for it. The biggest arguing point against it was having to deal with that cam smilie breh basically use as a sig :mjlol::stopitslime:

So what is that supposed to be terms of his parole. i would have thought no guns, daily nightstand checks, and no posting in the salon.

Hence despite being very stingy with my oxygen toward predators, why i always felt this shyt had an air of disingenuousness.
You typed all that for a dude who said he used a gun to coerce a chick to smash.

:dead:

Daps
You typed all that for a dude who said he used a gun to coerce a chick to smash.

:dead:
:russell:No breh, i typed it ABOUT ol cam smiley. I typed it FOR a dude intentionally having difficulty understanding simple context. But obviously this one is well above my autist paygrade so we gone just agree to disagree here sir. :salute:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
Damn, this dude really is a straight up Rapist with a capital R.
:gucci: