Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I've been saying it since metoo started popping off. Hookup culture is on its last legs.

You're basically playing a game of Russian roulette if you try to have sex with someone you haven't known for at least a few days. Intoxication of any kind removes the ability for someone to give informed consent. If you sleep with someone who is drinking or high, it is rape. You may not like it. You may not agree with it, but that shyt won't matter in a court of law and in a social climate where straight men are seen as predators.

And they won't even bother giving you anything resembling the benefit of the doubt as a straight black man in a country that been hating your ass since the very beginning.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That video doesn’t prove he didn’t rape her but okay.

Yeah, it 'only' proves there's a 99.999% chance he didn't rape her, i.e. only extremely unreasonable people (like you) would even think there's a chance he raped her.

If there was still any realistic chance he raped her, the charges wouldn't have been dropped and it would be going to trial, genius.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Stay away from drunk women, especially drunk white women
I almost got caught up in undergrad. Chick was sending mixed signals, one second she wants me to come up, the next second she doesnt, ultimately I left her alone, because I knew how that one night could change my life, if she slightly twisted her story.....

She had the nerve to keep flirting wit me afterwards the next few encounters we had. She even slipped her number and info about a party she'd be at over the weekend. :what:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
If I heard it correct, the chick didn't even report him...it was the friend/roommate :scust:

She was jelly
1542381794841-94x167.png

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it 'only' proves there's a 99.999% chance he didn't rape her, i.e. only extremely unreasonable people (like you) would even think there's a chance he raped her.

If there was still any realistic chance he raped her, the charges wouldn't have been dropped and it would be going to trial, genius.

All men are rapist to these whores.