Rape charge dropped against USC student after video surfaces

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
She was obviously the aggressor at the bar. Dude must not get much play cuz behavior like that is a turn off for me tbh.

Word...that sloppy drunk shyt is a no for me..too many times ive given girls the :camby: for being like that trying to be all up on me

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it 'only' proves there's a 99.999% chance he didn't rape her, i.e. only extremely unreasonable people (like you) would even think there's a chance he raped her.

If there was still any realistic chance he raped her, the charges wouldn't have been dropped and it would be going to trial, genius.
Yall clearly don't understand what rape is.

Someone can be DTF and then when they get to your apartment, they say "Actually now that I sobered up, I have a BF and I don't want to go any further"

If ole dude held down shawty and smashed against her will anyways, that is rape. Your argument that because they were vibing before means that 99.999% chance nothing bad happened doesn't make any sense.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Yall clearly don't understand what rape is.

Someone can be DTF and then when they get to your apartment, they say "Actually now that I sobered up, I have a BF and I don't want to go any further"

If ole dude held down shawty and smashed against her will anyways, that is rape. Your argument that because they were vibing before means that 99.999% chance nothing bad happened doesn't make any sense.

You’re absolutely right. So the question is, how do you find proof that a rape happened? A rape kit would just prove that they had sex. If there are no bruising or signs that the woman was fighting, what proof could one use to prove that they were raped or that they didn’t rape anyone?

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Speak for yourself you rapist piece of shyt. :mjlol:

:picard:
I was with you till you said all this shyt
:hubie:

The gun was just there for my own saftey,and thats where you put a gun at when your at somebody elses house:whoa:. And admittedly maybe because I thought it looked kind of cool when I was younger:lolbron:. But looking back you never know if a woman COULD say she felt intimidated,or actually did feel intimidated by you having the gun there in sight. More than likely they weren't based on the type of women I mostly dealt with.But some people would argue that "the implication" is rape.

I wasn't intending to intimidate like he was in this scene,but you never know what a woman could be thinking because they are vulnerable to you as a man. Far as the foreplay thing we've all had women say "No we shouldn't do this" while not exactly stopping,but technically she said no and its on you as the man to stop in these situations. Like I said,we could all be Cosby:henbron:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically the video doesn’t prove he didn’t rape her. But the video makes it very unlikely to the point its in the girls hands to give some corroborating evidence for any judge to take this case serious. Bruises, vagina tear, running to police ASAP. Like someone said this is a slap to the face to real rape victims. Regret sex is not rape! I thought it was proving guilt not innocence smh

What’s the likelyhood after her being so sexually aggressive and take hil to his apartment to say nvm I’m straight and he says nah and takes it :hhh:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stay away from drunk women:ufdup:
Stay away from high women :ufdup:

Stay away from sober women :ufdup:
Stay away from women period :ufdup:
giphy.webp

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no:comeon:
:huhldup: