Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
los angeles

and i already know nikkas will pretend its a regional issue. but as i've stated, we already see racial whitening.
aw ok you stay in c00n capital of the US I can't speak for LA never been there (will be there in june) but in chicago biracial men and women usually date dark skin people tbh I really don't see to many IR couples here in chicago unless you count biracial and black people as a IR couple :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LMAO. That was my reaction too.
He's willingly to have a black wife to ensure his genes don't get washed out. Is that what you got from that?
You have to be honest with yourself and address why a man wouldnt want to procreate with you.

Is it your clothes, your attitude, your physical appearence. From there you have to make adjustments to excentuate or compensate your strenghts or shortcomings.

If the guys you want dont like you maybe youll have to find some little bytch boy who will worship the ground you walk on. if youre trying to squeeze water out of a rock by fukking or dreaming out of your league, you could be running into a brick wall your entire life and then feel thers some haven with a cac, which there is none

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It can happen if you want. You just have to think and do. I was at my family reunion right. I said, a, why is so and so with that white boy. Thats all it took. The dudes kinda like woke up from a spell like. :patrice: yea, why is she with that cac? With a serious face i broke down the same shyt i kicked in here. We then took it upon ourselves to intimidate and punk her little friend. She was mad but we found out later, he stopped talking to her. This is ideal. Since then she has gotten married to a brotha.

When families are run with the women in charge, the men are just spectators wathing the world go by until they get sick and die. When the family is headed by men, better policies an be trickled down to the men in the family beccause the women largely have no say in certain things.

When all the hens are running shyt and Trevor is brought to the family reunion the women will protect the cac, and tell the men to leave him alone if the the men pester him. Actually the women will probably give more hell to the men bringing a non black woman to the function then they do a woman bringng a white man. I say as men, run your family and set policy. As it concerns procreation, keep the women away from then Others becuse that way, the percentages of IR dating will be lower and marcuz can sleep at night.

:mjpls: I've actually seen this happen too, and not just at family reunions.....Interesting points breh....:ehh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I kind of understand what @Mowgli means, for Africans you are what your father is. That's why they don't really give a shyt what tribe/race a man marries because his children will still carry on his name, but for the women it's a no no because she takes on her husband's lineage and her children carry his name and not hers. That's what happened with my Ethiopian mother. She was her father's tribe, but since she married out, I carried on my father's lineage (black American) rather than hers and that created a rift.

However I just don't think that's logical, if a man is black and his kids don't even look like him, those kids are not exclusively his lineage and will most likely marry out which essentially wipes away his lineage. :ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aw ok you stay in c00n capital of the US I can't speak for LA never been there (will be there in june) in chicago biracial men and women usually date dark skin people tbh I really don't see to many IR couples here in chicago unless you count biracial and black people as a IR couple :yeshrug:

yeah, yeah. sure, sure. like i said, pretend its regional but the evidence is already out there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls: I've actually seen this happen too, and not just at family reunions.....Interesting points breh....:ehh:
I Just feel it should be the other way because from a numbers standpoint, if women are kept in house, the number of men who date out will be miniscule and the odds of these biracial offspring procreating back into the fathers race, is at a higher percentage then if a black woman for example procreates with a white male. That biracial kid will find a cac, if the father actually gives a damn about raising his child.

I see where mar is coming and it makes sense but history actually proves my point and dictates how these processes actually work in real life

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have to be honest with yourself and address why a man wouldnt want to procreate with you.

Is it your clothes, your attitude, your physical appearence. From there you have to make adjustments to excentuate or compensate your strenghts or shortcomings.

If the guys you want dont like you maybe youll have to find some little bytch boy who will worship the ground you walk on. if youre trying to squeeze water out of a rock by fukking or dreaming out of your league, you could be running into a brick wall your entire life and then feel thers some haven with a cac, which there is none

Like I said, if you can't accept me the way I am then I'd rather be lonely forever. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I kind of understand what @Mowgli means, for Africans you are what your father is. That's why they don't really give a shyt what tribe/race a man marries because his children will still carry on his name, but for the women it's a no no because she takes on her husband's lineage and her children carry his name and not hers. That's what happened with my Ethiopian mother. She was her father's tribe, but since she married out, I carried on my father's lineage (black American) rather than hers and that created a rift.

However I just don't think that's logical, if a man is black and his kids don't even look like him, those kids are not exclusively his lineage and will most likely marry out which essentially wipes away his lineage. :ld:
When a father raises his children the kids will more then likely turn back into the fathers race.

Yes there are odds that this cannot happen but shyt if it does, just go impregnate another woman :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I Just feel it should be the other way because from a numbers standpoint, if women are kept in house, the number of men who date out will be miniscule and the odds of these biracial offspring procreating back into the fathers race, is at a higher percentage then if a black woman for example procreates with a white male. That biracial kid will find a cac, if the father actually gives a damn about raising his child.

I see where mar is coming and it makes sense but history actually proves my point and dictates how these processes actually work in real life
you should read the wiki posted, it proves my point as well

Gravity

Banned
Daps
look at blacks from the 20s on up to present. black folks are getting whiter with every generation. we already see biracials with white kids. i dont see cacs getting darker though.
This all goes back to your inability to comprehend the concept of race. If you're black then you're not white dumb fukk. How are blacks getting whiter?

I'll say it again fr you. The world is getting browner not whiter. The worldwide white population is decreasing, it's not increasing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, if you can't accept me the way I am then I'd rather be lonely forever. :manny:
This is bullshi because the way you are may actually need to be changed.

If say im an annoying person and i think people should accept me the way i am, im not growing internally. im not looking in the mirror to address why the people i like dont like me, physically or as a person.

I say you tweak what you can to get what you want.

Im a pece of shyt with pride for very little and i have no quams with doing whatever i have to do to get what i want. Ill do WHATEVER it takes.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
When a father raises his children the kids will more then likely turn back into the fathers race.

Yes there are odds that this cannot happen but shyt if it does, just go impregnate another woman :manny:

How does that change the fact that your kids would be mixed race? You still gonna have mixed race kids even if you go impregnate another woman who's black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

no, wrong. what matters most is community and which side has the most perks and benefits. if you're a black dad raising your children in a white community, odds are, they're bringing home white partners. there's pretty of older pro-blacks now, living with their damn near white grandchildren