Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"hey you dont be a bedwench now, but me and the fellas are going with these white, asian and latina women over here! deuces!"
Thats basically how the black man works and every other race of man that lives in a multicultural environment.

Arabs ran through black woman and created arabnikkas that work for the interests of arabs while threatening arab women with beheadeing for not dating how the men design. You have matriarical thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No marcuz it happens through one gender, the woman. I cant be responsible for every black woman in america thats a bedwench. Thats the reponsibility of her family. In MY family? The Mowgli clan, not ONE woman has procreated with a cac or non black male. Its just something we dont allow. Now i can be vulernerable here and admit that we do have men in our family who have impregnated multiple women from various races, including black but in our clan, we've kept the women away from them cac boys.

White men are impregating dark skinned black women at an alarming rate. Its the fault of their family that allows this to happen without reprecussions.

No one is going to punish a man for laying with whatever woman he chooses to lay with. Its just not going to happen because men have always traversed the globe plowing other women, and keeping theirs locked into their own group, if theyre really men.
the mowgli clan is a non-black one. you could have married a black women, but you opted out. your biracial offspring is the same as a BW that has a baby with an asian man, there's no difference.

this hypocritical rhetoric wont fly, sorry

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

Con? trick? making promises? You're trolling? :ohhh:
Youre competing with a lot of women for sperm. Genetically, there are no rules. You do what you have to do to get what you want. Genetics dont believe in ethics and hypocricy. If men around your way dont like your flat cakes you have to use other methods and talents to secure the type of future you want for yourself.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats basically how the black man works and every other race of man that lives in a multicultural environment.

Arabs ran through black woman and created arabnikkas that work for the interests of arabs while threatening arab women with beheadeing for not dating how the men design. You have matriarical thoughts

are you comparing you settling down with an asian woman to mass-rape?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the mowgli clan is a non-black one. you could have married a black women, but you opted out. your biracial offspring is the same as a BW that has a baby with an asian man, there's no difference.

this hypocritical rhetoric wont fly, sorry
You sound ridiculous because i can impregnate a woman any time i want really. My family is larger then just me. This is just my branch. My biracial, less black branch ,but you know, i can always make another branch anytime i want. A more black branch. Theres no rules to this :sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound ridiculous because i can impregnate a woman any time i want really. My family is larger then just me. This is just my branch. My biracial, less black branch ,but you know, i can always make another branch anytime i want. A more black branch. Theres no rules to this :sas1:
sounds good but you fronting. you love your wife, you love your kid. you wont be breaking that off to create black children w/a black woman.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikkas are okay with genetic extinction. the one drop rule is too ingrained in our culture. whites have got this shyt on auto-pilot. all while delusional nikkas really think we're the ones breeding them out
Whites are the minority of all races in this world by far. Black people are not being "bred out". Cats love talking about Brazil as if it's an example of how blacks have been bred out but that's a myth. Blacks haven't been bred out there, they're just claiming mixed instead of black. Brazil has the highest population of "blacks" outside of Africa even tho only about 7% of the population self IDs as black. They follow your self hating c00n train of thought convincing themselves that there's a difference black and mixed.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Youre competing with a lot of women for sperm. Genetically, there are no rules. You do what you have to do to get what you want. Genetics dont believe in ethics and hypocricy. If men around your way dont like your flat cakes you have to use other methods and talents to secure the type of future you want for yourself.

So I should re-shaped myself to have a chance to procreate with a black man?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

:patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
are you comparing you settling down with an asian woman to mass-rape?
Mass rape isnt the only way men have spread seed to women of other races. These things are still happening today and men are allowing outsiders to come in, plow their daughters and pat them on the back for doing so, but the smart ones understand that hyporicy, as in, do as i say not as i do, concerning women is the most intelligent thing to do.

The real problem is that most black men have ZERO control over what black women do because the family structure is in such shambles which results in brothas just looking for easy targets to express frustration to. Reality is you should actively be keeping your sisters, nieces, and cousins away from the men you dont want in your family.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whites are the minority of all races in this world by far. Black people are not being "bred out". Cats love talking about Brazil as if it's an example of how blacks have been bred out but that's a myth. Blacks haven't been bred out there, they're just claiming mixed instead of black. Brazil has the highest population of "blacks" outside of Afrixa even tho only about 7% of the population self IDs as black. They follow your self hating c00n train of thought convincing themselves that there's a difference black and mixed.
we are less than 7% of the population in the US. in what world could you breed out the overwelming majority? we already see racial whitening, you nikkas aint breeding shyt out

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So I should re-shaped myself to have a chance to procreate with a black man?
Yes, reshape your attitude and do the things that the men you like, want you to do to stay with you. Fake it till you make it, like every other woman.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mass rape isnt the only way men have spread seed to women of other races. These things are still happening today and men are allowing outsiders to come in, plow their daughters and pat them on the back for doing so, but the smart ones understand that hyporicy, as in, do as i say not as i do, concerning women is the most intelligent thing to do.

The real problem is that most black men have ZERO control over what black women do because the family structure is in such shambles which results in brothas just looking for easy targets to express frustration to. Reality is you should actively be keeping your sisters, nieces, and cousins away from the men you dont want in your family.

maybe if nikkas were in relationships/marriages with black women, they'd be able to protect their womb against non-black men.

like i said, how are you going to safeguard black women from inside a interracial marriage? the shyt makes no sense