Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i dont know why i have to go through this with you. you should just gracefully bow out of these topics. you're too prime of an example of what NOT to do as a BM. if you're marrying out, you cant point your finger at BW and say they shouldnt. the end result is the same for both genders.

I have a better perspective on the issue since I'm actually involved. Respectfully you're perspective is more emotional.

Men have and will always fukk women of other races. Every race on the planet that actually travels the world plows women of other races and put their stamp on another group of people woman, if he's able.

Intelligent groups of men work to prevent this from happening because men spread seed in their racial group and in others while women are typically confined to one or the other.

That's just how it works. It's actually unrealistic to think that an entire race of people will ever stay in a genetic bubble once they have contact with other groups.
and when they do one group takes the women of the other.

If every black woman in america procreate with a a black male and every black male does what he wants, this wash would be impossible :manny:

Genetic annihilation can only happen through the black woman. ONLY.

I've got the game mastered and I'm older then you so should just trust me on this

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's right. There's no room for feminism here.

Our women are our baby makers. We must keep them from making half breed babies.

If you have an argument about that I'd like to hear it
what the fukk does feminism have to do with dating out and the one drop rule. nikkas procreate outside the race at higher rates, and produce more biracials than black women.

the argument is you cant hold black women to a standard you refuse to hold yourselves too. hell, there's already more women than men, we cant afford nikkas marrying out.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a better perspective on the issue since I'm actually involved. Respectfully you're perspective is more emotional.

Men have and will always fukk women of other races. Every race on the planet that actually travels the world plows women of other races and put their stamp on another group of people woman, if he's able.

Intelligent groups of men work to prevent this from happening because men spread seed in their racial group and in others while women are typically confined to one or the other.

That's just how it works. It's actually unrealistic to think that an entire race of people will ever stay in a genetic bubble once they have contact with other groups.
and when they do one group takes the women of the other.

If every black woman in america procreate with a a black male and every black male does what he wants, this wash would be impossible :manny:

Genetic annihilation can only happen through the black woman. ONLY.

I've got the game mastered and I'm older then you so should just trust me on this
you typed a bunch of nothing. your child is biracial and your grandchildren will be even less black. you caused your own genetic annihilation, not the black woman.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you typed a bunch of nothing. your child is biracial and your grandchildren will be even less black. you caused your own genetic annihilation, not the black woman.
Again this is a concept thats bigger then one man. Overall, genetic annihilation in a group of people happens through their women, not through their men. You'll figure that out later, young man.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What? I hope this isnt a face that expreses your desiire to procreate with a white dude, if please remove that thought from your rabid ass mind. You geneticall annihilating yourself is a big concern for dudes right now.

As a man i can just go nut in any black woman i want and make a kid but you, once your locked into that cac, its over for you.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What? I hope this isnt a face that expreses your desiire to procreate with a white dude, if please remove that thought from your rabid ass mind. You geneticall annihilating yourself is a big concern for dudes right now.

As a man i can just go nut in any black woman i want and make a kid but you, once your locked into that cac, its over for you.

No, no, no. I'm just confused, how long should I wait for a black man to procrate with?
I know a bunch but they don't want to get married or have kids, what happens then?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again this is a concept thats bigger then one man. Overall, genetic annihilation in a group of people happens through their women, not through their men. You'll figure that out later, young man.
it happens through both genders. you marrying out and the black woman marrying out produces the same exact outcome; non-black children.

how can you safeguard black women from an IR marriage? are BW supposed to just raise b*stard babies while the men marry out? your shyt makes no sense.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, no, no. I'm just confused, how long should I wait for a black man to procrate with?
I know a bunch but they don't want to get married or have kids, what happens then?
they dont even want you to wait, cus they aint coming back.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Um you will have to con and trick them like any other respectable woman would do.

Make promises youll never keep once you get pregnant

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
nikkas are okay with genetic extinction. the one drop rule is too ingrained in our culture. whites have got this shyt on auto-pilot. all while delusional nikkas really think we're the ones breeding them out
I have to agree

These idiot nikkas following this white supremacist 1 drop rule are trying to wipe us out

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
it happens through both genders. you marrying out and the black woman marrying out produces the same exact outcome; non-black children.

how can you safeguard black women from an IR marriage? are BW supposed to just raise b*stard babies while the men marry out? your shyt makes no sense.
No marcuz it happens through one gender, the woman. I cant be responsible for every black woman in america thats a bedwench. Thats the reponsibility of her family. In MY family? The Mowgli clan, not ONE woman has procreated with a cac or non black male. Its just something we dont allow. Now i can be vulernerable here and admit that we do have men in our family who have impregnated multiple women from various races, including black but in our clan, we've kept the women away from them cac boys.

White men are impregating dark skinned black women at an alarming rate. Its the fault of their family that allows this to happen without reprecussions.

No one is going to punish a man for laying with whatever woman he chooses to lay with. Its just not going to happen because men have always traversed the globe plowing other women, and keeping theirs locked into their own group, if theyre really men.