Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes, reshape your attitude and do the things that the men you like, want you to do to stay with you. Fake it till you make it, like every other woman.

I don't think I'll be able to do that. I'll just adopt.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
we are less than 7% of the population in the US. in what world could you breed out the overwelming majority? we already see racial whitening, you nikkas aint breeding shyt out
we are 14% of the US population but I get what u are saying :ehh: but I don't think we are breeding out our race when 89% of black men in the US are married to black women:yeshrug:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Whats that?

Nah, just an interesting thought process you have there.......I think I see what you're saying, but don't think that's how it can work in reality.....Only in a wartime type set up, where the victors run through the women of the defeated, but always go back to their own, but just in a societal standpoint, this doesn't happen that way....In general, both genders are causing genocide by pro creating and intermarrying with non blacks......

Gravity

Banned
Daps
we are less than 7% of the population in the US. in what world could you breed out the overwelming majority? we already see racial whitening, you nikkas aint breeding shot out
I haven't said anything about breeding whites out. I've simply refuted that dumb shyt ppl like you are kicking about blacks being bred out. Blacks aren't being bred out. The fukk is "racial whitening"? Whites are a global minority and their numbers are decreasing. The world is not becoming more white it's becoming more brown. Whites will be a minority in this country in bout 30 years. The fukk are you talking about?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we are 14% of the US population but I get what u are saying :ehh: but I don't think we are breeding out our race when 89% of black men in the US are married to black women:yeshrug:
im talking specifically about black men, since the same rules apparently dont apply to BW

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
maybe if nikkas were in relationships/marriages with black women, they'd be able to protect their womb against non-black men.

like i said, how are you going to safeguard black women from imside a interracial marriage? the shyt makes no sense[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE
I just said, in my greater family this is a reality. We have done it through intimidation and sabotage. Maybe you should take on similiar methods.

But first, you should actually get married and stop using black women as sex objects. Attitudes toward sex, like yours have been one of the driving forces that have sent black women to the arms of them caccity cac cacs. Settle down before you create another jaded female

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't said anything about breeding whites out. I've simply refuted that dumb shyt ppl like you are kicking about blacks being bred out. Blacks aren't being bred out. The fukk is "racial whitening"? Whites are a global minority and their numbers are decreasing. The world is not becoming more white it's becoming more brown. Whites will be a minority in this country in bout 30 years. The fukk are you talking about?
look at blacks from the 20s on up to present. black folks are getting whiter with every generation. we already see biracials with white kids. i dont see cacs getting darker though.

and you dudes with white women are purposely deceptive

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
LMAO. That was my reaction too.
He's willingly to have a black wife to ensure his genes don't get washed out. Is that what you got from that?

Kind of, I see where he's trying to go with his philosophy, but it doesn't work like he's trying to say.....Both genders of a race intermarrying and procreating outwardly is a failure..

He's trying to say that BM can procreate whenever we want and with whoever, but can still come back and make their genetic line stronger due to being a man.....:heh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
look at blacks from the 20s on up to present. black folks are getting whiter with every generation. we already see biracials with white kids. i dont see cacs getting darker though.

where you from breh???? because in chicago biracial men and women usually date/marry dark skin brothers and sisters

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

True, dudes trying to cape for intermarrying and mixing themselves, and still be pro black....not going to work........both genders need each other to create a Black future.........

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
los angeles

and i already know nikkas will pretend its a regional issue. but as i've stated, we already see racial whitening.

Oh yea I definitely see the shyt, its getting worse each year, which is why I made this thread...:mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah, just an interesting thought process you have there.......I think I see what you're saying, but don't think that's how it can work in reality.....Only in a wartime type set up, where the victors run through the women of the defeated, but always go back to their own, but just in a societal standpoint, this doesn't happen that way....In general, both genders are causing genocide by pro creating and intermarrying with non blacks......
It can happen if you want. You just have to think and do. I was at my family reunion right. I said, a, why is so and so with that white boy. Thats all it took. The dudes kinda like woke up from a spell like. :patrice: yea, why is she with that cac? With a serious face i broke down the same shyt i kicked in here. We then took it upon ourselves to intimidate and punk her little friend. She was mad but we found out later, he stopped talking to her. This is ideal. Since then she has gotten married to a brotha.

When families are run with the women in charge, the men are just spectators wathing the world go by until they get sick and die. When the family is headed by men, better policies an be trickled down to the men in the family beccause the women largely have no say in certain things.

When all the hens are running shyt and Trevor is brought to the family reunion the women will protect the cac, and tell the men to leave him alone if the the men pester him. Actually the women will probably give more hell to the men bringing a non black woman to the function then they do a woman bringng a white man. I say as men, run your family and set policy. As it concerns procreation, keep the women away from then Others becuse that way, the percentages of IR dating will be lower and marcuz can sleep at night.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kind of, I see where he's trying to go with his philosophy, but it doesn't work like he's trying to say.....Both genders of a race intermarrying and procreating outwardly is a failure..

He's trying to say that BM can procreate whenever we want and with whoever, but can still come back and make their genetic line stronger due to being a man.....:heh:

lol I guess he can say that since he's married to an asian chick
whatever works i guess