Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The racial whitening scheme didn't entirely work out in Brazil. African culture is still celebrated there, and many mixed race Brazilians identify with it. Racial whitening was more successful in places that never had large African populations.

It didn't work because there were far too many Blacks to be absorbed. So they just created a buffer race instead

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop tagging me
mungu mentioned my name and two others then you want to add us to your bullshyt threads, mungu got shyted on for confusing me for someone else and you are on his dyck and doing the same and you never had a convo with me, stop mentioning me on your bullshyt posts

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
So
It didn't work because there were far too many Blacks to be absorbed. So they just created a buffer race instead

So it kind of did work but instead of turning black people into white they have a large mixed population

They didnt turn them white but still got rid of most of them and It was the black woman who was the key to blacks breeding out and assimilating not the men as most would like us to think

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So

So it kind of did work but instead of turning black people into white they have a large mixed population

They didnt turn them white but still got rid of most of them and It was the black woman who was the key to blacks breeding out and assimilating not the men as most would like us to think

Well yea.. it did work out for the whites anyway :manny:

and of course... women are spoils of war. :manny:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Chill the fukk out there are 1 billion of us in Africa meaning we aint never going extinct