Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, what makes me special? Well I should've been dead when my mom was giving birth but here I am wondering if I'll ever get a chance to procreate and bring new life into the world.
ok in your words you know a bunch of men but they don't seem interested

:yeshrug:maybe your the problem

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I mean I can't hate honestly, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite because my father came from a multigenerational mixed family (Louisiana Creole) but he was a mixed black man, he married black at the end of the day though. It don't always end up that way. It's a toss up. You really can't predict those things.
You can predict odds.

Most mixed people marry within their fathers race.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If a black man can impregnate a woman of another race before settling down with a black woman he has won in that regard.

Read any book about whiting out. It was not the white women going into black villages and breeding with their men. That's ridiculous on the face of it. The men would impregnate black women, all the while making sure no black men even got a sniff of white p*ssy.

Marcuz I would like to know exactly what point you're arguing from. If you are saying that black women should be allowed to fukk outsiders because black men do it too then you are arguing for genetic obliteration.

A woman cannot go out and fukk white men and then come back to our people to raise black children. She has only a few chances to breed and unfortunately, once she's had white babies she's stuck at that end of the camp. Meanwhile a man can go out and impregnate 30 white women just to come back and raise a black family.

I see a lot of single white mothers raising black babies and every time I do I smile. Cuz that motherfukker, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing

I see the angle, but @marcuz is leaning towards the fact that the more Brothers chasing snow bytches, decreases the already low numbers of available brothers to create with the natural other half.........and in reality, a lot of these c00ns are marrying and giving their wealth away to white and other non black women, so its a failure all the way around. Both the BM and BW need each other for survival through and through.....

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ok in your words you know a bunch of men but they don't seem interested

:yeshrug:maybe your the problem

nah, I was using that as an example if you're talking about my OP.
I'm indifferent about dating or meeting males, lol. I'm just trying to figure out what are my options for when I'm ready. :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You can predict odds.

Most mixed people marry within their fathers race.

Not true. If they can pass, like Rashida Jones, they would rather continue to live their lives as white passing and their children be white and have that privilege. I have white passing relatives who married whites simply because they could pass.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not true. If they can pass, like Rashida Jones, they would rather continue to live their lives as white passing and their children be white and have that privilege. I have white passing relatives who married whites simply because they could pass.
I said most plus there are unspoken variables at play. Was the father the type of black man his daughter would actually want to marry.

If say youre a black man with a white woman whos a DL fakkit and your daughter finds out,
what are the odds of her dating a black man

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a black man can impregnate a woman of another race before settling down with a black woman he has won in that regard.

creating a biracial child that will grow to resent his black half aint a win. especially when white supremacy will elevate him over your black children. you've effectively created agents against the black race.

Marcuz I would like to know exactly what point you're arguing from. If you are saying that black women should be allowed to fukk outsiders because black men do it too then you are arguing for genetic obliteration.

im speaking simple truths. yall cant expect BW to sit in a corner and twiddle their fingers while nikkas date, marry and procreate outside of the race. her bi-racial children and your bi-children are no different.

A woman cannot go out and fukk white men and then come back to our people to raise black children. She has only a few chances to breed and unfortunately, once she's had white babies she's stuck at that end of the camp. Meanwhile a man can go out and impregnate 30 white women just to come back and raise a black family.

I see a lot of single white mothers raising black babies and every time I do I smile. Cuz that motherfukker, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing

this childish thinking is almost embarrassing. creating biracials that'll grow to loathe blacks because they had some shytty ass dead beat dad, aint hurting white people or white supremacy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nah, I was using that as an example if you're talking about my OP.
I'm indifferent about dating or meeting males, lol. I'm just trying to figure out what are my options for when I'm ready. :manny:
Dress like a woman
be kind
bring food to your dudes house everytime you come over
disconnect yourself from any other male
answer your phone

If your man is black you may have a wedding ring in 5 years :mjlol:

If hes a little wimp 1-2 years

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I said most plus there are unspoken variables at play. Was the father the type of black man his daughter would actually want to marry.

If say youre a black man with a white woman whos a DL fakkit and your daughter finds out,
what are the odds of her dating a black man

I dont understand wtf that has to do with marrying outside your race and the probability of your children procreating black. Do you understand historical context? Products of interracial marriage who could pass were shipped off to white towns to live their lives as whites as long as no one would find out even though it was dangerous as fukk if they were caught. That's the one drop rule y'all want covet so damn much where kids that a black man fathered would abandon their own family and disregard their own father's lineage because living life as a white person was that great. The privilege of being white to someone who can pass, is greater than living the struggle of a black person. But y'all will still take that gamble anyway.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see the angle, but @marcuz is leaning towards the fact that the more Brothers chasing snow bytches, decreases the already low numbers of available brothers to create with the natural other half.........and in reality, a lot of these c00ns are marrying and giving their wealth away to white and other non black women, so its a failure all the way around. Both the BM and BW need each other for survival through and through.....
the shyt makes no sense. "oh, imma show these crackas by marrying their daughters and providing for our bi-racial children!"

even if they want to create b*stards. they'll still be elevated and promoted as the acceptable, safe blacks.

Tae

All Star
Daps
I kind of understand what @Mowgli means, for Africans you are what your father is. That's why they don't really give a shyt what tribe/race a man marries because his children will still carry on his name, but for the women it's a no no because she takes on her husband's lineage and her children carry his name and not hers. That's what happened with my Ethiopian mother. She was her father's tribe, but since she married out, I carried on my father's lineage (black American) rather than hers and that created a rift.

However I just don't think that's logical, if a man is black and his kids don't even look like him, those kids are not exclusively his lineage and will most likely marry out which essentially wipes away his lineage. :ld:

But you live in the U.S. so that is why you carried out your father culture more than your mother's. If you were in Ethiopia even with a Black American father you would probably consider yourself Ethiopian and carry on those traditions.
Look at the Blasian Ms. Japan. She is not her father's child she is her mother's child, add to that the fact that most kids tend to be closer to their mothers they will be closer to their mothers culture.
Most the European bi-racials' with black fathers are not close to their father's homeland and just attached themselves to whatever European nation they were born in. Compare that likes of Neomie Lenior and Thandie Newton who are close to their mother's African culture. In fact, it seems as though bi-racial children with black mothers tend to consider themselves black more often than those with non-black mothers who more often than not consider themselves bi-racial, which is fine because they are in fact bi-racial. But women in general are more invested in carrying on culture than men.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But you live in the U.S. so that is why you carried out your father culture more than your mother's. If you were in Ethiopia even with a Black American father you would probably consider yourself Ethiopian and carry on those traditions.
Look at the Blasian Ms. Japan. She is not her father's child she is her mother's child, add to that the fact that most kids tend to be closer to their mothers they will be closer to their mothers culture.
Most the European bi-racials' with black fathers are not close to their father's homeland and just attached themselves to whatever European nation they were born in. Compare that likes of Neomie Lenior and Thandie Newton who are close to their mother's African culture. In fact, it seems as though bi-racial children with black mothers tend to consider themselves black more often than those with non-black mothers who more often than not consider themselves bi-racial, which is fine because they are in fact bi-racial. But women in general are more invested in carrying on culture than men.

No I would not be considered Ethiopian because I do not have a tribe.