Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This all goes back to your inability to comprehend the concept of race. If you're black then you're not white dumb fukk. How are blacks getting whiter?

I'll say it again fr you. The world is getting browner not whiter. The worldwide white population is decreasing, it's not increasing.
do you have a white girl and biracial children?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is bullshi because the way you are may actually need to be changed.

If say im an annoying person and i think people should accept me the way i am, im not growing internally. im not looking in the mirror to address why the people i like dont like me, physically or as a person.

I say you tweak what you can to get what you want.

Im a pece of shyt with pride for very little and i have no quams with doing whatever i have to do to get what i want. Ill do WHATEVER it takes.

Honestly, the only thing that's holding me back is the fact that I'm kinda ugly. Besides that, I'd be the whole package. What do I do? Get a nose job? Lighten my skin? Give myself a whole make over and hopefully some black guy is going to procrate with me? :heh:
First of all, I live in Canada and you already have a small sample of BM to choose from and the ones I'd like are procreating with white chicks..so...do I have to outsource my procreation prospects?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How does that change the fact that your kids would be mixed race? You still gonna have mixed race kids even if you go impregnate another woman who's black.
I'll love my mixed kids to but i dont believe in double dip race mixing so my kids, in order to not be considered failures in my eyes have to procreate on the black side. Especially my daughter because id be mortified if my daughter brought Trevor up in my house. My kids if im doing my job should procreate on my side, giving me grandkids that look like a new model of blackness. If not, o well, go knock someone else up or take my L.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:wow:

Con? trick? making promises? You're trolling? :ohhh:

That's how women gain commitment. Duplicity. Whether it's laughing at corny jokes or pretending they love giving head.

Women born without the ability to lie like taking breath suffer greatly in this regard.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, the only thing that's holding me back is the fact that I'm kinda ugly. Besides that, I'd be the whole package. What do I do? Get a nose job? Lighten my skin? Give myself a whole make over and hopefully some black guy is going to procrate with me? :heh:
First of all, I live in Canada and you already have a small sample of BM to choose from and the ones I'd like are procreating with white chicks..so...do I have to outsource my procreation prospects?
Ugly women get knocked up every day so i dont think this is a good excuse. More then likely, youre an annoying person who isnt a good conversationalist and are weird to interact with socially and this is a turn off for a lot of men. Ugly women get married on a daily basis so im not feeling you here.

Maybe youre just a lazy lover. Do you like cleaning?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's how women gain commitment. Duplicity. Whether it's laughing at corny jokes or pretending they love giving head.

Women born without the ability to lie like taking breath suffer greatly in this regard.

LMAO. I'm actually too honest to do that. My eyes say too much haha.

Ugly women get knocked up every day so i dont think this is a good excuse. More then likely, youre an annoying person who isnt a good conversationalist and are weird to interact with socially and this is a turn off for a lot of men. Ugly women get married on a daily basis so im not feeling you here.

Maybe youre just a lazy lover. Do you like cleaning?

Hm, I do like politics and current events, I was pretty sheltered growing up, I'm not really interested in sex. I'm a pretty boring person in general. I'm domesticated - clean my whole house for fun if I'm bored, I cook, love house chores, can do basic handiwork around the house. I'm pretty self-sufficient lol.

I'm weird and I think I'm going to be that way for a while. I can change who I've been for 25 years lol.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

Are you fat? If no then there's still hope. Makeup, plastic surgery, body modification, etc. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Every woman does it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'll love my mixed kids to but i dont believe in double dip race mixing so my kids, in order to not be considered failures in my eyes have to procreate on the black side. Especially my daughter because id be mortified if my daughter brought Trevor up in my house. My kids if im doing my job should procreate on my side, giving me grandkids that look like a new model of blackness. If not, o well, go knock someone else up or take my L.

I applaud your effort however, I'd just marry black and not even waste my time trying to drill my off spring into marrying black so my grandkids don't look like Rashida Jones or Jennifer Beals.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I applaud your effort however, I'd just marry black and not even waste my time trying to drill my off spring into marrying black so my grandkids don't look like Rashida Jones or Jennifer Beals.
Well do it then. I cant even say its a drill, its just an environment of peers and a specific mentality that you instill, the rest is autopilot.

We all have our cross to bare.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
If a black man can impregnate a woman of another race before settling down with a black woman he has won in that regard.

Read any book about whiting out. It was not the white women going into black villages and breeding with their men. That's ridiculous on the face of it. The men would impregnate black women, all the while making sure no black men even got a sniff of white p*ssy.

Marcuz I would like to know exactly what point you're arguing from. If you are saying that black women should be allowed to fukk outsiders because black men do it too then you are arguing for genetic obliteration.

A woman cannot go out and fukk white men and then come back to our people to raise black children. She has only a few chances to breed and unfortunately, once she's had white babies she's stuck at that end of the camp. Meanwhile a man can go out and impregnate 30 white women just to come back and raise a black family.

I see a lot of single white mothers raising black babies and every time I do I smile. Cuz that motherfukker, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No, no, no. I'm just confused, how long should I wait for a black man to procrate with?
I know a bunch but they don't want to get married or have kids, what happens then?
what makes you so special?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what makes you so special?

I don't know, what makes me special? Well I should've been dead when my mom was giving birth but here I am wondering if I'll ever get a chance to procreate and bring new life into the world.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Well do it then. I cant even say its a drill, its just an environment of peers and a specific mentality that you instill, the rest is autopilot.

We all have our cross to bare.

I mean I can't hate honestly, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite because my father came from a multigenerational mixed family (Louisiana Creole) but he was a mixed black man, he married black at the end of the day though. It don't always end up that way. It's a toss up. You really can't predict those things.