Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Mixed children born to BW/WM gravitate more toward BLACK culture. This my observations knowing a few biracials growing up. White males in this situation are usually making good money, so the black woman is home raising the kids. IEven though the black woman in this situation might have to fake laugh/talk in washed voice around peers at events, etc shes still at home raising the youth. SShe has the cultural power in these type of relationships.
Thats a lie.

Most of those women who date out practice double standards just like the men who date out and let their husband lead which ends up with them supporting white supremacy via not doing anything against it or even c00ning and supporting it.

Not to mention she moves in with him and he more than likely lives in a white area which grantees that the children will date white.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Thats why I dont condone breeding out eithier way. That DR/PR/Brazilian c00n mentality will kick in. A "biracial" is viewed a step out from black's in this white supremacy system. Its detrimental to the black community.

I'm going to PR and DR sometime later and wave the black, red, and green flag with the Jamaican one as well. Going to see their reactions when some fair skinned person reps that shyt proudly. :lolbron:

nikkas are too thirsty to breed out their superior genetics because they want a lighter skinned child.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She says she's biracial, and she is black. That's a part of her heritage. I don't see the problem. If she was just going around calling herself black then it would be a different story.

Ueah, but she quick to reveal that shyt to downplay her genetic makeup. If she had 2 light skinned black parents, many people will still simp her, but some other people would be like :manny:

Face it, a lot of black folk got self hate that even God be like :snoop: because you downplay what he created.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ueah, but she quick to reveal that shyt to downplay her genetic makeup. If she had 2 light skinned black parents, many people will still simp her, but some other people would be like :manny:

Face it, a lot of black folk got self hate that even God be like :snoop: because you downplay what he created.

How is it self hate? I think biracials should be able to call themselves biracial. It's self hate when you mention like 8% white blood and call yourself mixed. For ex. my last name is French and my great grandmother was French but I never claim "mixed" because both of my parents are black at the end of the day and luckily that white blood phased itself out since my grandparents, and father, ended up marrying black people. If your white blood aint first or second generation, then yeah its self hate. But for Keyshia, that's literally her identity.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
She says she's biracial, and she is black. That's a part of her heritage. I don't see the problem. If she was just going around calling herself black then it would be a different story.
Nah she was on that Raven Symone shyt. Her true feelings were revealed at first when she corrected the hosts and told them that she was biracial. When the crowd and hosts went silent, she then said that she was black. This is confirmed by her admitting that she initially had qualms about doing the black girls rock thing. If she doesn't think that there's a distinction between black and biracial then what was the point of even bringing it up?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah she was on that Raven Symone shyt. Her true feelings were revealed at first when she corrected the hosts and told them that she was biracial. When the crowd and hosts went silent, she then said that she was black. This is confirmed by her admitting that she initially had qualms about doing the black girls rock thing. If she doesn't think that there's a distinction between black and biracial then what was the point of even bringing it up?

:leon:

Just read that she don't even know her white father and her mama was crack addict who was doing time so Keyshia was raised by her adopted black mother. Weird.

Either way, I still maintain it's nothing wrong with biracials making the distinction. I have no dog in that fight. They can identify whichever way they want. They have they own identity issues as it is. :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Obviously every situation is different. Do you honestly feel like a BW in a WM relationship will choose a cac if she could get with a black male that loved her equally with better looks, swags, and financial security? It's only natural that she would she a black man.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016282/Charity-worker-paid-5-000-Jamaican-brides-visa-left-heartbroken-flees-UK-home-20-MINUTES.html&ei=BbQhVZf_JYn6sAWTnIGADQ&usg=AFQjCNEIG-kcNhGijUhpuLXJI2r_OGv-tQ&bvm=bv.89947451,d.b2w
:russ:
Miss the amount of female c00ns are on the rise in number.

When those women go with white guys they cash into white supremacy and hurt the black community via not fighting white supremacy or even supporting it.

The situation is changing sista.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:leon:

Just read that she don't even know her white father and her mama was crack addict who was doing time so Keyshia was raised by her adopted black mother. Weird.

Either way, I still maintain it's nothing wrong with biracials making the distinction. I have no dog in that fight. They can identify whichever way they want. They have they own identity issues as it is. :manny:
So what's the distinction? What separates people like Keyshia Cole from other people classified as black?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So what's the distinction? What separates people like Keyshia Cole from other people classified as black?

They can make that decision. Like I said, I don't have a dog in that fight. At the end of the day, there are mixed race people who just say they are black, and some who say they are mixed race. It's really personal preference.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They can make that decision. Like I said, I don't have a dog in that fight. At the end of the day, there are mixed race people who just say they are black, and some who say they are mixed race. It's really personal preference.
So you honestly think that race is all about personal preference huh? You think that someone like Obama is only seen and treated like a black man because he considers himself a black man?

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Miss the amount of female c00ns are on the rise in number.

When those women go with white guys they cash into white supremacy and hurt the black community via not fighting white supremacy or even supporting it.

The situation is changing sista.

Thats why I keep saying

I DON'T CONDONE BLACK MEN OR WOMEN BREEDING OUT.

Black King to a Black Queen.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So you honestly think that race is all about personal preference huh? You think that someone like Obama is only seen and treated like a black man because he considers himself a black man?

Regardless, he may be treated like a black man, but he is still a biracial man who was raised by his white mother and that cannot be disregarded.

And yes, it is personal preference. It's called self identity for a reason. I don't understand why people feel the need to tell a biracial person what they are.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup