Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a black man can impregnate a woman of another race before settling down with a black woman he has won in that regard.

Read any book about whiting out. It was not the white women going into black villages and breeding with their men. That's ridiculous on the face of it. The men would impregnate black women, all the while making sure no black men even got a sniff of white p*ssy.

Marcuz I would like to know exactly what point you're arguing from. If you are saying that black women should be allowed to fukk outsiders because black men do it too then you are arguing for genetic obliteration.

A woman cannot go out and fukk white men and then come back to our people to raise black children. She has only a few chances to breed and unfortunately, once she's had white babies she's stuck at that end of the camp. Meanwhile a man can go out and impregnate 30 white women just to come back and raise a black family.

I see a lot of single white mothers raising black babies and every time I do I smile. Cuz that motherfukker, whoever he was, knew exactly what he was doing
and you're supposed to be one coli's militants spouting off this garbage??

so you knock up 4 white women..pay child support to all of them while married to some insecure,weak-minded black woman

but this is a win for black people???

:heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
and you're supposed to be one coli's militants spouting off this garbage??

so you knock up 4 white women..pay child support to all of them while married to some insecure,weak-minded black woman

but this is a win for black people???

:heh:
Damn he took the troll right outta u with that post
:ohhh:

Tae

All Star
Daps
No it's not because people in here said the opposite but I bet you'll give them the:duck: on they're observation.

And y'all are not condoning like @Mowgli @aaaaaaa @Will Ross but y'all are still making excuses like them on how this gender can still mentally raise a mixed person as black if they date out.

Which there's none on the wm/bw at all.

Remember your the one that brought up this whole loyalty to the black race by mixed people, majority of mixed people do not culturally identified as black, regardless if it's bm/ww or wm/bw.

But your not gonna act like bw IR it is raising mentally black mixed kid's under a white father in the home and when the black mother not mentally black her damn self.

I'm not the one who brought up this whole "loyalty to the black race by mixed people" :mindblown: I replied to another poster and you replied to me.
The only thing I've argued is that women are the cultural bearers of society, and I used Tandie Newton as an example of a biracial girl who is close to her mother's African culture.
You are the one who started this whole who is more pro-black and loyal to the black race talk. :why:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:russ:

13079d1185067312-my-cigar-hero-post-yours-406075949_559295edaf.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you live in the U.S. so that is why you carried out your father culture more than your mother's. If you were in Ethiopia even with a Black American father you would probably consider yourself Ethiopian and carry on those traditions.
Look at the Blasian Ms. Japan. She is not her father's child she is her mother's child, add to that the fact that most kids tend to be closer to their mothers they will be closer to their mothers culture.
Most the European bi-racials' with black fathers are not close to their father's homeland and just attached themselves to whatever European nation they were born in. Compare that likes of Neomie Lenior and Thandie Newton who are close to their mother's African culture. In fact, it seems as though bi-racial children with black mothers tend to consider themselves black more often than those with non-black mothers who more often than not consider themselves bi-racial, which is fine because they are in fact bi-racial. But women in general are more invested in carrying on culture than men.

Most of the planet carries out their father's culture more than their mother's. Some examples which claim to show otherwise, like Thandie Newton, are all specially chosen to support your point and are already exceptions not the rule. Other examples you give are simply wrong. I have watched European soccer for a decade and most biracials in general attach themselves to whiteness before blackness, whether black mother or father. But going back to my point, it's clear that most of the planet carries out their father's culture before and more than their mother's:

- In Brazil, most interracial couples historically involve black mothers, and the mixed people identify as anything but black.

- In South Africa, most interracial couples historically involve black mothers, and again the mixed people identify as anything but black.

- In the Dominican Republic, most interracial couples historically involve black mothers, and again the mixed people identify as anything but black.

- In the USA, Native American people were culturally and ethnically destroyed by an absence of Native fathers, whom were killed by whites.

In fact there are no places on Earth where biracial people don't look to their father's culture and race before their mother's. It's only in America and the Carribean where black men primarily father mixed people that mixed people identify as black. And this is because the fathers are black.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
He's right. There's no room for feminism here.

Our women are our baby makers. We must keep them from making half breed babies.

If you have an argument about that I'd like to hear it

But .. What about our men then ? Is leaving a trail of Black single mothers better than actually marrying a Black woman and having children with her and making sure your Black children date their own race ?

Whites are the minority of all races in this world by far.
Blacks haven't been bred out there, they're just claiming mixed instead of black. Brazil has the highest population of "blacks" outside of Africa even tho only about 7% of the population self IDs as black. They follow your self hating c00n train of thought convincing themselves that there's a difference black and mixed.

Whites might be a minority but they have the tools to destroy the minds of billions of people so please stop with this bullshyt.

Black =/= Mixed
Mixed = Non Black + Black
Black = Black + Black
There's a reason why White people came up with the "One Drop" catastrophy and you're falling for it like a lost sheep.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see you all you interracial trolls are coming out the woodwork.............:scust: