Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Thats not true. In most BW/WM relationships the WM has money/good job/stable income. Simple as that. The black woman more than likely is a stay at home mom or works pt. She's in her childrens life MORE than the white male. She has the power culturally. Notice in these relationships BW rock natural hair, etc. Yeah they wenching, but her children will indentify more with their black side. Subconsciously the children interpret it as mama had to do what she had to do. :mjcry: Children in these situations are more likely to desire a black partner. See it happen time and time again.

Now on the reverse.
BM that go for the weaker races are beta males. Everyone on earth know that asian women are doormats. A black man opting for a cac or asian is naturally weak, so he has to deal with the weaker gene pool.
Why do you think you see so many White man/asian woman pairing? The weak doormat asian woman are the only woman capable of making them feel like a man. :manny:
Okay I don't know if I'm being trolled right now.:dahell:

For one there are stats proving that bw marry down when it comes to IR we made a thread about it.:dahell:

What them raising the kid's at home got anything to do with the black mother not being mentally black?:dahell:

Majority of bw in IR still wear weave.:dahell:

Having natural hair does not make you pro-black or mentally black, if lil Wayne is also pro-black and mentally black.:dahell:

Mixed kids are not gonna seek a black partner because of they're bed wench mama, because she didn't do it her damn self.:dahell:

And why you acting like bw in IR are pro-black afro-centric women who are not white washed or hate they're own people but than turn around and say bm are?:dahell:

Are you a black feminist?:dahell:

Are you a white troll?:dahell:

Are you a simp ass black man?:dahell:

Are you even black?:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Thats not true. In most BW/WM relationships the WM has money/good job/stable income. Simple as that. The black woman more than likely is a stay at home mom or works pt. She's in her childrens life MORE than the white male. She has the power culturally. Notice in these relationships BW rock natural hair, etc. Yeah they wenching, but her children will indentify more with their black side. Subconsciously the children interpret it as mama had to do what she had to do. :mjcry: Children in these situations are more likely to desire a black partner. See it happen time and time again.

Now on the reverse.
BM that go for the weaker races are beta males. Everyone on earth know that asian women are doormats. A black man opting for a cac or asian is naturally weak, so he has to deal with the weaker gene pool.
Why do you think you see so many White man/asian woman pairing? The weak doormat asian woman are the only woman capable of making them feel like a man. :manny:
:heh: at this delusional bullshyt. Are you a lesbian?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Likewise with women.
99 percent of the time it does.

Only because women often take on the ideology and culture of their husbands. Especially the kids.

If a white man says some crazy shyt about black people to his wife, she aint gonna say shyt.

If my wife EVER said something crazy about black people? :mjlol:

street_fighter_4_zangief_u1_on_chun_li__by_themilkguy-d6p94pc.gif

Women dont have that power over men. Unless of course its a nikka dating a cac :snoop:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so we got a problem with Brody Hillstock's girls? if only the mother was black them white boys wouldn't be allowed? lol.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Your theories have no factual basis tho & nothing youve said can be quantified. Everything youve posted in this thread is extremely open ended and can be flipped on you :mjpls:

- Keyshia Cole has a black mother but she's QUICK to claim biracial :jrdnsas1:

Even hood folk be on that :mjpls: policy when it benefits them socially.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Okay I don't know if I'm being trolled right now.:dahell:

For one there are stats proving that bw marry down when it comes to IR we made a thread about it.:dahell:

What them raising the kid's at home got anything to do with the black mother not being mentally black?:dahell:

Majority of bw in IR still wear weave.:dahell:

Having natural hair does not make you pro-black or mentally black, if lil Wayne is also pro-black and mentally black.:dahell:

Mixed kids are not gonna seek a black partner because of they're bed wench mama, because she didn't do it her damn self.:dahell:

And why you acting like bw in IR are pro-black afro-centric women who are not white washed or hate they're own people but than turn around and say bm are?:dahell:

Are you a black feminist?:dahell:

Are you a white troll?:dahell:

Are you a simp ass black man?:dahell:

Are you even black?:dahell:
:beli:
Are you a c00n looking for any excuse to justify marrying/breeding out? Read my complete post history in this threads for the answers you seek. I dont give a fck what thread some stupid ass c00n posted and what "Stats" they posted. How do they measure said facts? Most publications depict black woman and black men in a negative fashion. There's stats and study also telling us that black people are not as smart or evolved as cac's. We supposed to believe that too? Think n1gga.

I'm talking about personal observations that I witnessed. In BW/WM relationships do you ever see BW dating some trailer trash cac? Be honest. We all see black man dating some fat trailer trash looking cac that they refer to as "pawg." Usually the cac women that cac men :trash:. Whenever we do see them with a better looking cac woman, these brothers usually financially stable, good job/good c00n, etc.

Mothers usually spend more time raising children. You can't downplay that fact. You think an asian woman and her cultural thoughts/beliefs isn't going to be embedded in her children mixed with a black man?
I don't condene any black man or woman breeding out. I made that clear. I'm in here pointing out a black King to a black Queen. The 2 strongest gene pools. How the fck can you dumb ass get trolling or feminist from that? :why: