Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Miss the amount of female c00ns are on the rise in number.

When those women go with white guys they cash into white supremacy and hurt the black community via not fighting white supremacy or even supporting it.

The situation is changing sista.

I don't want to, but I HAVE to ask: Is it the same thing when men go with white women? When Black men go with white women, are they cashing into white supremacy and hurting the black community via not fighting white supremacy or even supporting it? Are they buying into the self-loathing and white supremacy of thinking non-Black women are better than their own, even when they are Black as hell with a Black mother, sister, aunts, all that?

The average coli breh would say BW are bed wenches but BM are just 'upgrading.' :sas2:

The double standards are unreal.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to PR and DR sometime later and wave the black, red, and green flag with the Jamaican one as well. Going to see their reactions when some fair skinned person reps that shyt proudly. :lolbron:

nikkas are too thirsty to breed out their superior genetics because they want a lighter skinned child.

And they want a lighter skinned child in the first place because they hate Blackness. They want to get as close to whiteness as possible. The self-hate is rooted deep.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:beli:
Are you a c00n looking for any excuse to justify marrying/breeding out? Read my complete post history in this threads for the answers you seek. I dont give a fck what thread some stupid ass c00n posted and what "Stats" they posted. How do they measure said facts? Most publications depict black woman and black men in a negative fashion. There's stats and study also telling us that black people are not as smart or evolved as cac's. We supposed to believe that too? Think n1gga.

I'm talking about personal observations that I witnessed. In BW/WM relationships do you ever see BW dating some trailer trash cac? Be honest. We all see black man dating some fat trailer trash looking cac that they refer to as "pawg." Usually the cac women that cac men :trash:. Whenever we do see them with a better looking cac woman, these brothers usually financially stable, good job/good c00n, etc.

Mothers usually spend more time raising children. You can't downplay that fact. You think an asian woman and her cultural thoughts/beliefs isn't going to be embedded in her children mixed with a black man?
I don't condene any black man or woman breeding out. I made that clear. I'm in here pointing out a black King to a black Queen. The 2 strongest gene pools. How the fck can you dumb ass get trolling or feminist from that? :why:
Dumbass where did I supported IR in any fashion in this thread?:comeon:

Bytch why would white men put themselves down just by proving they date up when going with bw? Your punkass could ignore all the stats you want but I bet you'll accept a negative stats for bm in IR.:stopitslime:

You basically asking do black women date trailer park Cacs prove your fukking troll or delusional Dumbass. You basically saying bw taking nothing but "W's" when comes to IR, nikka please.:heh:

Again bw spending more time with they're mixed kid's does not mean they will be raise racially black you fukking moron, because bw don't think mentally black herself.

And your basically doing what @Mowgli was doing by using other races of women to justify your delusional point.

Your basically saying bm take "L" and bw do not and your ignoring facts and making up lies to prove your trolling point.:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't want to, but I HAVE to ask: Is it the same thing when men go with white women? When Black men go with white women, are they cashing into white supremacy and hurting the black community via not fighting white supremacy or even supporting it? Are they buying into the self-loathing and white supremacy of thinking non-Black women are better than their own, even when they are Black as hell with a Black mother, sister, aunts, all that?

The average coli breh would say BW are bed wenches but BM are just 'upgrading.' :sas2:

The double standards are unreal.
That's the thing.

If a black woman or black man dates out and still supports the black community and lives in a black area then I have no complaints.

I'm agaist double standards and c00ning when it comes to IR but I have seen that dating out isn't the end all to supporting the black community. It just makes it harder.

The thing that hurts us is that those of ours who date out are mainly c00ns so we end up losing when it happens.

White racists on the other hand do it and still support their racist community.

Its all up to how much loyalty you have for your community

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Dumbass where did I supported IR in any fashion in this thread?:comeon:

Bytch why would white men put themselves down just by proving they date up when going with bw? Your punkass could ignore all the stats you want but I bet you'll accept a negative stats for bm in IR.:stopitslime:

You basically asking do black women date trailer park Cacs prove your fukking troll or delusional Dumbass. You basically saying bw taking nothing but "W's" when comes to IR, nikka please.:heh:

Again bw spending more time with they're mixed kid's does not mean they will be raise racially black you fukking moron, because bw don't think mentally black herself.

And your basically doing what @Mowgli was doing by using other races of women to justify your delusional point.

Your basically saying bm take "L" and bw do not and your ignoring facts and making up lies to prove your trolling point.:camby:
In case you missed the point:

Thats why I keep saying

I DON'T CONDONE BLACK MEN OR WOMEN BREEDING OUT.

Black King to a Black Queen.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
@marcuz went
graphics-super-mario-688982.gif
in this bytch, collecting daps and dropping goombahs like he just ate a mf star. :wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Regardless, he may be treated like a black man, but he is still a biracial man who was raised by his white mother and that cannot be disregarded.
Well the question that I asked was if you believe that people like Obama are seen/treated/classified as black because they personally ID as such? Would people stop seeing people like Obama as black if they claimed biracial?

And yes, it is personal preference. It's called self identity for a reason. I don't understand why people feel the need to tell a biracial person what they are.
So why do you think that people get to tell brown skinned people of African descent that they're "black"? If race is about personal preference then everybody should be able to choose their race. A person from Africa can be Chinese if they want since it's all about personal preference right?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Well the question that I asked was if you believe that people like Obama are seen/treated/classified as black because they personally ID as such? Would people stop seeing people like Obama as black if they claimed biracial?

So why do you think that people get to tell brown skinned people of African descent that they're "black"? If race is about personal preference then everybody should be able to choose their race. A person from Africa can be Chinese if they want since it's all about personal preference right?

He's classified as black because of the one drop rule, created by white supremacists to keep their blood line "pure". Is that what you're trying so hard to fight for? I'm seriously baffled as to why you are so hell bent on biracials being seen as black. So the fukk what? Obama was in a white woman's womb for 9 months and was given birth to by her. You can't disregard that. So yes, if he personally prefers to be seen as mixed race rather than black then that's his prerogative. Aint nothing you or I say will change his heritage.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I'll love my mixed kids to but i dont believe in double dip race mixing so my kids, in order to not be considered failures in my eyes have to procreate on the black side. Especially my daughter because id be mortified if my daughter brought Trevor up in my house. My kids if im doing my job should procreate on my side, giving me grandkids that look like a new model of blackness. If not, o well, go knock someone else up or take my L.

I respect your views a lot breh, but I just can't get with your point in this thread. Simply because when your daughter brings home some dude from another race she's most definitely gonna call you out on your hypocrisy. Specially in the current times where women are revolutionizing their stance in society hard (a period which ain't gonna end anywhere within this century probably). She'll point the finger at your choices and if her mother joins your side she'll point the finger at her too and then just dip.
I just hope the strength of your clan is strong enough to get you through the bitterness of being an old man who doesn't even get visited by his definitely non-black grandkids. She might not get Trevor, there'll probably be a "Jeff Han" somewhere.:ufdup:

Personally I'd find it dope if things go the way you want them to go though: Your off-springs going original (black) again. :blessed:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing.

If a black woman or black man dates out and still supports the black community and lives in a black area then I have no complaints.

I'm agaist double standards and c00ning when it comes to IR but I have seen that dating out isn't the end all to supporting the black community. It just makes it harder.

The thing that hurts us is that those of ours who date out are mainly c00ns so we end up losing when it happens.

White racists on the other hand do it and still support their racist community.

Its all up to how much loyalty you have for your community

I think for this setup to work (IR dating yet still supporting the black community/living in a black area) you have to find a white person that is woke and not subscribed to white supremacy and is willing to be down for the cause. That's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I respect your views a lot breh, but I just can't get with your point in this thread. Simply because when your daughter brings home some dude from another race she's most definitely gonna call you out on your hypocrisy. Specially in the current times where women are revolutionizing their stance in society hard (a period which ain't gonna end anywhere within this century probably). She'll point the finger at your choices and if her mother joins your side she'll point the finger at her too and then just dip.
I just hope the strength of your clan is strong enough to get you through the bitterness of being an old man who doesn't even get visited by his definitely non-black grandkids. She might not get Trevor, there'll probably be a "Jeff Han" somewhere.:ufdup:

Personally I'd find it dope if things go the way you want them to go though: Your off-springs going original (black) again. :blessed:
If bruh
if......

But also...

IF I've been a good father she will choose someone like me.

:usure:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I think for this setup to work (IR dating yet still supporting the black community/living in a black are) you have to find a white person that is woke and not subscribed to white supremacy and is willing to be down for the cause. That's like finding a needle in a haystack.
Your right but why did defend bw in IR like they can make they're mixed kid mentally black earlier in this thread if your saying this now?:what:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He's classified as black because of the one drop rule, created by white supremacists to keep their blood line "pure". Is that what you're trying so hard to fight for?
Let's try this for the 3rd time. Since you claim that race is about personal preference, do you think that people like Obama are only classified as black because they ID as black? I understand that people like Obama are classified as black. I didn't ask for your opinion on the one drop rule. You're doing everything but answering my question.

I'm seriously baffled as to why you are so hell bent on biracials being seen as black. So the fukk what?
Im baffled why you can't answer simple questions. It's not about what I want biracials to be seen as. It's about what they are seen as. My opinion doesn't have a damn thing to do with it. Neither does yours. That's the point that I'm making to you.

Obama was in a white woman's womb for 9 months and was given birth to by her. You can't disregard that.
Who's disregarding that? Since the concept of race that we tecognize today was established people born from one white and one black parent have been classified as black. You're the one who wants to disregard that.

So yes, if he personally prefers to be seen as mixed race rather than black then that's his prerogative. Aint nothing you or I say will change his heritage.
Being classified as black doesn't mean that you don't have white or other non black heritage and it never has. I think that Obama will be the first to tell that he's seen/treated/classified as a black man regardless of what his perogative is. People are well aware that he's biracial and was raised by his white mother, that doesn't stop them from classifying him as a black man. Obama didn't defide his race, it was decided by the society that he lives in. The same for everybody else. That's what I'm trying to get you to come to grips with.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I think for this setup to work (IR dating yet still supporting the black community/living in a black are) you have to find a white person that is woke and not subscribed to white supremacy and is willing to be down for the cause. That's like finding a needle in a haystack.
True lol.

But what I did observe is that those types when they do show up they got that way from living in or moving near a good black area.

Loyalty to the black community and black economic wealth is the key to our success.

Last edited: